Part 8

The dorm consisted of a main small room branching into two separate rooms the right one will be Victoria's, the larger one and the left one will be Noah's it has thicker walls which is important due to his tendency to be loud. Both of them started to unpack. Victoria's stuff consisted mainly of clothes but she had some other things too like wine, meds, oil, and stationary. Noahs things also mainly had clothes but he also had some other things like an old locket his mother had given him before she sold him, a book, some sweets, and a fake eyeball he got from Alex that's match had shattered. Noah walked over to Victoria and questioned a choice in the items she had brought. 

"Vic, why did you bring wine?"

"To drink of course." She said back looking at Noah.

"Alright..." Noah walked on to the campus hoping to find somebody to make friends with or get some money from in other ways... He decided on the second option and approached the gate of the school and walked outside and walked to a bar. He sat next to a man probably double his age and began to speak. 

"Hi hon want to do some business, how 'bout I give you a good time and you give me some money?"

"Uh... Well, how old are you?"

"I'm fifteen! I'm just kinda short..." Noah said lying about his age.

"Well in that case okay." The man said getting up and leaving with Noah following close behind.

Back in time a bit back to Victoria. 

Victoria had finished packing and decided to have a drink, or four. She ended up drinking half the bottle and was very drunk. She noticed in her haze that Noah had been gone for quite some time...