Part 6

Nora woke up to see a small boy huddled in the corner shaking staring blankly at the wall. She walked over to him and crouched down.

"Hello, there lovely morning isn't it?"

She asked patiently waiting for a response but the boy remained silent. Nora grabbed the clothes she had for him and lay them down just as she was about to leave to wake up Victoria she heard yelling.

"Who's here!"

Victoria yelled.

"It's a surprise now I guess."

Alex said as he injected a liquid into Victoria making her pass out.

"Is everything alright sir?"

Nora said as she walked in.

"Yes just fine."

Replied Alex, as he put Victoria back in bed. Nora walked out of the room and back into hers, the boy was almost done dressing so she opened the curtain it's not like anybody would see as they live in the woods and are very high up. His pants flattened where his let cut off causing a weird effect.

"That will be fixed when your leg is made."

Nora said smiling. The boy's face remained blank only changing when Nora mentioned they were going to get food. Nora got out a wheelchair and put him in it going downstairs for breakfast.

"Sir, may I ask where you got this child from?"

Nora asked looking back at him and Victoria eating, Victoria glaring at him the whole time.

"I bought him from a brothel that was closing his name is Noah, he wasn't much of a hit with customers due to the fact he had mood swings and would sometime become violent."

Alex said as he walked downstairs presumably to make Noah's prosthetic.

When the two finished eating Victoria was sent out to go "make friends" which really meant to lure children to their deaths like a siren.

Noah had finally started to speak a bit but all he ever really said was that he was scared.

By night time he seemed safe enough to go to his actual room of which he shared with Victoria.

"Hello, I'm Victoria Silverhart and allow me to set boundaries, if you come between me and my work I will kill you.

Victoria said with her normal stoic expression.

"Hello I'm Noah and I used to live in a brothel if you don't know what a brothel is its a large house where people pay money for services such as se-"

He was cut off as Victoria covered his mouth.

"I'm aware what a brothel is thank you. Now go to sleep."

Victoria said laying down and putting out the candle that was lighting the room.