Part 9

Trigger warnings: Human sex trafficking, Rape, Gore (obviously), brief mention of suicide

"I feel nothing." That's what Noah told himself for years and it might not have helped physically but mentally it was at least the most he could do. He couldn't resist one time he tried and now he is missing a fair portion of his right leg. Though now he didn't need that because he had no intentions of sleeping with this man, he would kill himself if he ever did anything like that ever again. He liked attention but grown men disgusted him. He was standing in a ally with the man he had solicited, making sure he had everything he needed and he walked over to him and gave him a simple command.

"Give me your wallet."

"What!?"    

"You heard me, give me your wallet."

"I'm not giving my wallet to a little boy!"

"Oh but you'd fuck one that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" Noah of course being a glorified assassin had a knife on hand and had taken it out by now and was holding it in the mans line of sight but still not close to him.

"Your a child what could you do?"

"Ugh fine you're really tempting me!" Noah quickly walk toward him taking advantage of the few second of shock that comes with somebody attacking you and he stabbed him in the stomach trying to to get blood on his shirt as it was new. The man fell to the ground gritting his teeth in pain so hard Noah thought they were going to break. He quickly looted the mans pockets grabbing his wallet and taking all the money from it. And quickly running from him to a shop.

Victoria same time.

Victoria's drunken state had stopped her from going after Noah and instead she decided to wait for him and if he wasn't back by tomorrow she would go looking. She took a nap for about a hour and go awoken by Noah laughing to himself as he entered the dorm holding a bag from some shop in town and walked up to her. 

"I got you a present!"

"What, where were you?"

"Doesn't matter, I got you a gift"

"Ugh okay what is it?"

"I got you these gloves!" He said holding up a box.

"And what did you get yourself?" She said questioning the main reason he went to the shop.

"A pack of fags."  (Fag is a term used for cigarettes in England and was first documented in 1888) Noah said holding up a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

"Of course you would. You know you could've gotten me a beer of something."

"Sorry I didn't know you were that bad of a alcoholic anyway do I have any blood on me?" Noah said doing a quick spin.

"Not that I can see no."

"Okay then I'm going to go take a nap. Maybe cry too so don't worry I'm not dying." Noah said walking to his room.

"Don't worry I wouldn't worry even if you were dying." Victoria said going back to her room.