Part 2

The girl who's name is now Victoria lays in bed with a newly fitted prosthetic arm and cleaner then early, her hair was brushed and all the dirt that was on her was gone. She wore a silk nightgown with a rather thick blanket over her. Her eyes fluttered open as she woke up. Alex, her new master was sitting in the room. "Oh, you're awake! I'll have Nora send up food." He said as he walked out of the room.

 She looked around the room. It was so nice and bright too it must have been morning. She looked down at herself she looked better then she had ever seen herself. Then she got to her arm she panicked as she saw the new prosthetic. Just as she was about to get up a woman walked it she was in a maid uniform. "No standing up just yet you're too weak. Anyway, Victoria I brought you food."

 "Why am I here what's on my arm who are you!" Victoria shouted.

 "I'm Nora, that's a prosthetic and the master saved your life so I would be grateful if I were you." Nora said.

 "Oh, I should get you a nice outfit for when you can walk around."

 Nora then walked to a wardrobe and opened it to show a bunch of dresses. She would walk out of the room and return with a wheelchair. "You can choose an outfit to wear tomorrow!" She said cheerfully as she picked up Victoria and put her in the wheelchair.

 "Wait did you call me Victoria earlier?" Victoria questioned.

 "Oh yes, I did master has named you that. Do you have a problem with the name?" Nora asked.

 "No, I've just never had a name before."

 She grabbed a blue dress out of the wardrobe with stockings and black dress shoes. "Oh, that outfit is so nice! Anyways you should get back to sleep after you eat."

 Nora picked her up and placed her back in bed then tucked her in. "Sweet dreams Victoria." Nora then closed the curtains and walked out.