Chapter 11

~~~A few days later~~~

"You peice of shit, gimme that fucking cookie!,"
"Hell no, you ate all the rest of them!,"
Again the two half-naked-goofs are arguing again cause Dean took the last cookie that I have made like 3 days ago with Melissa.

But other than that nothing really has been going on, Jeremiah's hands are healed, while Dean's wound is still bleeding in deeper spots, but they are healing. All three of us also talked alot about who/what we are due to Dean really couldn't do much, but it was nice to know more about them.

"Kitten, Dean is being a asshole and not giving me the cookie," Jeremiah said in a whiny voice, even though he is a mother fucking Dom....or am I wrong?
"Hey! Stop being a whiny peice of shit!," Dean said barging into the room with the cookie in hand. I shighed.
"Give me the danm cookie," I told Dean. He gave it to me hesitantly.

Soon I took I bite out of it as I munch away on the amazingly good chcolate chip cookie the two just stared at me. I soon finished and look up at them.

"There, now there is no more fighting," I said shrugging my shoulders walking and sat on the couch due to this all happened in the living room.

As soon as I sat down Dean and Jeremiah raced to see who gets to lay their head in my lap, and Dean won. Jeremiah was making a pouty face and I slightly giggled at the sight.

"Come here you oger," I said patting the side of the couch net to me. He came over and sat down, armed crossed still being a child. I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek which he moved his head quickly to kiss me which made me gasped in surprise.

That was just the right advantage to slide his tonge in my mouth, leaving every place untouched. As he pulled away I didn't notice I have gotten hard over the heated make out section, which again Dean teased it by rubbing my now tent area with his cheek.

I bit my lip to hold in my moan but Jeremiah moved my head back facing him and kissed me roughly. As he pulled away Dean picked me up quickly and took me to the bed room upstairs, Jeremiah following close behind.

Dean threw me on the bed and pinned my hands next to my head. He was grinding on my sore hard on. He soon kissed me roughly as I let out a slight wimper of pleasure. Soon he pulled back and Jeremiah came into the spot Dean was in.

"This time I'm going to fuck you," he wisphers huskly in to my ear as he bites and tugs' on my ear lobe.

I moan and struggle to get my hands out of Jeremiah strong grasp. But he squeezed my wrist harder, making me wimper. He then put my wrist in his one big hand, while the other starts to lift my shirt up to tease my nipple. I started to squirm around and holding back a moan.

"You better stop moving kitten~," Jeremiah says as he pulls my shirt over my head.

I layed still but soon moved my hips to create friction on his hard on which caused him to let out shaky breath loosening his grip on my to hands. I quickly grabbed his shoulders and fliped him so that I was was on him.

I kissed him passionately and his hands started to take the basketball shorts that I am wearing in, off along with my boxers. I quickly broke the kiss and took them off, but rather than going back to kissing him I slowly started to leave butterfly kisses from his jawline to his collar bone, then soon down his 6 pack. Which to where I greatfully licked up to the top, which cause Jeremiah to let out a moan.

I grabbed the end of his basketball shorts and pulled them off, leaving him only in his boxers. I soon felt Dean's presence behind me.

"I'll distract him cause he thinks you can't take him into your mouth," Dean wispherd into my ear, kissing my cheek after he was done speaking.

Dean went to the top of the bed and started to kiss him roughly while playing with his nipples. I went back to his tent in his boxers, I started to kiss he v-line to where the top of his boxers were. I took them off teasingly slow, and his hard on sprung up when the cloth was removed.

Soon I licked the base to the tip and put my mouth around sucking away. Jeremiah then bucked his hips up which caused me to moan and take more of him in. As I got to the base I started play with his balls to get him to come a little faster.

I soon tasted the pre-cum, so I took him out of my mouth and I again was pinned underneath Jeremiah.

"Mmm, I guess Dean was on your side kitten, you been such a good baby boy, let me reward you," Jeremiah says as he started to push in me, with no prep.

I gasped as I gripped shoulders, he kissed me passionately as he pushed all the way in making me tear up a little. He let me adjust, and soon he started moving. After every thrust he became faster, while I became a screaming, moaning mess. A while later Jeremiah pulled out and cumed over my thighs while I cumed on my stomach.

We panted while Dean got undressed. Jeremiah moved and soon Dean was there. He wisphers to me huskly.

"Ready for round two baby boy~."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Who like the no warning about if there's sex in it?

But thank you for the love and support!