Chapter 2

I didnt trust them.
I left my eyes shut trying very hard not to be curious of whose faces the voices can be heard from.I can feel their presence in front of me through my eyelids as they got closer.

"Aw, he scared," one of the two men chuckled.
"Not to suprising, to be honest," the other man added.
I felt my head get tipped up by one of them.
"Open your eyes baby boy, or you will get killed by our men, and I wont tell you how,"

Now that made me snap my eyes open, even if I was on the edge of just dying of an-almost-heart attack.

"See~, it wasnt that hard, Jeremiah," the man in front of me said to the so called "Jeremiah." He was very handsome man, but then again, he is probably evil in the inside.

(Jeremiah)

(Jeremiah)

"Oh shut up you fucking tease" 'Jeremiah said crossing his tattoed arms.
He then pushed the other man aside, and bend down to my height.
"Hello, my name is Jeremiah, one of the leaders of The Black Spades," he said smiling his pearly white teeth shining.
"And this ass over there, is Dean, the other leader."

(Dean)

(Dean)

"Hey, dont call me an ass," Dean said standing up dusting his pants off.
"I can call you whatever the fuck I want," Jeremiah said standing up also, smirking.

He then went to the man that opened the door for them for the keys, but was soon caught in a conversation with the said person, he then tossed the keys to Dean who snatched it out of the air.

"Time to unchain you baby."
He unchained me, and sat down just a chillin.
"Oh! That reminds me, what is your name?," he said suddenly, whitch made me jump.
"F-Fr-France," I stuttered-wispherd.
"Nice name, but I'm still going to call you baby boy," he said,smirking.
I blushed looking away.
"Hey jackass, you done jabbering!," Dean yelled at Jeremiah.
"Yeah. Yeah, let's go," he said sighing at Dean's stupidity.

Dean gently picked me up bridal style.
"Y-you kn-kn-know I c-can w-w-walk..." I said tensed and in a wispherd voice.
"Mmm~ but you are adorable," he said giving me a peck on the cheek.
I blushed and hid my face in my sweatshirst. They were too comfortable to be like this.

"How bout me," Jeremiah said holding his hands out.
"Sure, I bet he wouldn't mind," Dean said, I could sense him smirk ashe handed off to Jeremiah. Jeez, I'm a fricken lightweight person. I dont remember how much I wight but I'm pretty dang short for a man.

"So France, you know you could relax and try to fall asleep," Jeremiah says pecking me on my forehead that was above my hoodie, from hiding duh.

I peeked up at Jeremiah, he was looking down at me showing his pearly white teeth again. I looked back into my hoodie, blushing like crazy.
'Why do they have to be so hot!,' I thought.

But anyways I listened to Jeremiah and lay my head on his shoulder, sighing. And closing my eyes as he walked in a steady rythm.

____________________________________________

I hope u like this cause I'm likeing this.