◇◇France B-Day special◇◇

I know it took me a long time to get the last chapter out which I'm truly sorry about that. I was busy with finals, track and field, and being unmotivated through the days. So for all of my readers that stuck around with my book, thank you! Now on the France's birthday special!

(There will be wear, a picture, and fucking with lingerie so if you don't like, go ahead and skip even if the next chapter is Jeremiah's b-day)

France POV

I woke up to Radio poking me in the face multiple times, and yelling wake up in my ears.

"Shut up... asshole," I mumbled out, turning the other way to get away from the annoying poking.
Sadly it didn't work.
"Nope, it's your birthday, so get your ass out of bed before I drag you out," she threatened.

I grumbled as I got out of my surprisingly empty bed. I look confused as I look at Radio in question. She grinned even wider and sprinted out of the room, after she left I heard Jeremiah yell at her to stop running in the house and her laugh right afterwards.

I got up and got a shirt on then went downstairs to see Jeremiah baking some French toast. He gave me a plate and send me off to the dinning room table, not before smiling and wishing me a happy birthday. All the others sat eating their food. I got a bunch of happy birthdays from them all. When Jeremiah came after cleaning the kitchen, everyone started to discuss how I wanted to celebrate my birthday.

While most of us were discussing, Radio looked up from her phone and said,
"How about we have a 'family' party, and maybe we could go shopping or something."

We all went quiet while my eyes lit up,
"Thats a great idea Radio! I would love that," I say happily.
And with that we had a plan.

After cleaning up and getting dressed, I think Jacob called up a limo rentals and got one, cause we went out and a lond black one was waiting in from of our home.
"Gotta do something special for the shorty," he says.

As we got into the limo we told the driver to drive us down to  the mall. We chatted  and drank some drinks from the mini bar.

~~~Time Skip ~~~

As we got to the mall I got hauled away to a store by Radio, as she starts throwing stuff onto my arms saying I'll look good in it, and some of them are questionable, but knowing better I kept my mouth shut. After throwing things at me, she proceeds to push me to the changing rooms.

I started trying some more "normal" clothing out, and started a pile of yes, no's, and maybe's. Soon I started getting further into the pile, and let me tell you how embarrassed I was just looking at the clothes. Some were lingerie, knowing that Radio just wants to be perverted, or is trying to make me not walk, but I still tried it on thinking that I wouldn't look good in it.

I look over at the mirror in shock, I looked good, and the thought of me wearing it made me blushed. I tried the rest of the stuff on, and went out with my original clothes on.

"Soooooo~ what did you think about the clothes I picked out for you," Radio came up behind me, making me jump.
"T-they looked good on me...b-but-,"
"No buts! You said the clothes looked good on you and so were buying them," she cut me off, and letting me blushed while she laughed.

We bought our clothes, and went to some other stores to buy things too. Soon most of us were waiting sipping some coffee near the entrance for Amy, Mel, Antartica, and Yue. I was pondering what restaurant we should eat at, and when the other 4 got back, I decided on HuHot.

We ate and the limo driver took us home. Soon we started unpacking our stuff, but after getting some of the lingerie, I went upstairs and threw them underneath clothing in the bottom drawer of the dresser, still in the bag. Hoping that it won't be found by Jeremiah or Dean.

I went back downstairs and my friends were waiting for me. I notice snacks as well as some presents on the coffee table. Radio is getting their hand smacked by Brutus because they would eat all of the chocolate in front of them. As I got down and sat I started opening presents and having fun, and as soon as I opened my last present, which are a bunch of gold chained bracelets from Anartica. Radio called from the kitchen saying that the homemade pizza was done, which we all responded to running into the kitten to get the first bite.

Soon, we finished. We also had cake witch was yummy. It was around 9 pm and every said their last birthday wishes and goodnight and head to bed. Soon I was left alone.
'I wonder where Dean and Jeremiah are?,'
I wondered as I step into our bedroom, only to be trapped in between the door and Dean and Jeremiah.
"Ummm.... yes?," I looked at them nervously.
Jeremiah leaned closer to my ear and mumbled,
"Oh kitten.... you do not know what you got yourself into."

I shivered as his hands started to go under my shirt, his rough hands dragging over my smooth skin. Jeremiah then took my shirt off, and slowly started to take my pants off.

"W-what are you planning?," I ask, while Dean chuckled, holding up one of lingerie pieces that I thought I hid well enough, (cause we never used that specific drawer for anything).
"Good thing we decided to look in the empty drawer today," he says leaning towards me brushing his lips against mine before actually pressing his lips quite roughly.Soon Jeremiah pulled down my underwear and pants, and soon after Dean help me into the piece that he picked out for me. (Down below)

( I need fucking help Oh my god)

They both stepped out after helping me and just stared, making me blush and look away. In the corner of my eyes I notice Dean came towards me, and while I quicly moved my head to see what he was doing only to be picked up and set on the bed with him on top. His face was slightly pink as he admired me from below.

I gathered the courage to make a move, I sat up and made him move to lay on the bed leaning up right with the support of the headboard and pillows. I went on his lap and started to grind down, making him groan and place his hands on my hips. I lean fowards to kiss him, before it ended when I pulled away and let out a breathy moan due to Jeremiah put a finger in with some lube to streached me out after moving the thong part out of the way.

As he continues, Dean force my face to face him. He was shirtless with all of his tattoos on full display, he then grabbed my hand and put it on his chest. Getting the idea I roamed my hands on his upper body, I sooned feel my self be lifted only to be slammed down on Jeremiah's cock, making me scream out Jeremiah's name in pain and pleasure. Thank God the walls are thick and everyone is far away from our room.

Jeremiah started moving quickly, thrusting deep in me, as we were sitting upright only him moving me to where my lips were near Dean's dick. I slowly took it in only for me to be pushed forward taking more of Dean in my mouth. Soon the two were close, im also close for like the fifth time. Soon one more thrust from Jeremiah and a groan from Dean, they both came in me, making me moan around Deans cock and came.

After pulling out, Dean picked me up and drew a bath to wash me up while Jeremiah chained the sheets. After washing up and getting into some pj's, we went under the new sheets. My eyes were slowly closing, and before sleeping in between my two lovers, I heard them wispherd,
"Happy birthday baby boy."