Special Birthday Chapter(no its not part of the story)

My POV

I woke up at my usual time at 9 am. As I sat up it bed and streached, I notice i slept with my laptop.....again. I do this regularly since Youtube is apart of my nightly routine. But anyways I got my ass out of bed ti plug in my laptop and get an oversize sweatshirt to cover my sports bra due to Melissa thinks its to cold for summer to be 68 °. Which is perfect weather if you asked me.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grogrily made myself a cup of coffee. I took a sip and sat down at island.

France rushed in as I put my coffee on the island counter top.
"HAPPY BRITHDAY RADIO!!," he yelled as hegave me a big hug.
I looked shocked, cause I totally forgot that today was my birthday. He looked at me confused.
"You forgotten your birthday didn't you," he said frowning.
I smiled nervously.
"Maby?"

Soon his two boyfriends came down and said their good morings to France.
"Happy Brithday Dude," Dean says putting me in a choke hole, and ruffled my already messy hair
"Yeah yeah," I mumbled still sleep deprived, pushing him away. Taking another sip of my coffee.
"Happy Brithday," Jeremiah says nodding.
I nod back smiling. He knows that in the morning I dont like physical contact and usually always sleep deprived.

The 3 love birds got some breakfast and sat down around not before Jeremiah set a plate full of his famous waffles, icecream, whipped cream, and sprinkles that I LOOOOOVE. I smiled happily.

"Thank you!," I excitedly say digging in.
"Your going to get diabetes one day," Dean says snickering
"Fuch of," I say with a mouth full of food.

I felt I light smack on the head as I glanced back and Brutus was behind me, shaking his head gentaly. I swallowed the food in my mouth.
"Sorry," I say.
"Hap....Happy.....birth....day," says trying to get a full sentence out.
I smiled.
"Thank you."

Soon everyone was downstairs and after more happy birthdays from Melissa, Anartica, Amy, Jacob, Yue, and Izzak. Everyone also said happy birthday to Mel, since its her birthday too. They were all standing or sitting around talking about what to do today for mine, and Melissa's birthday. I was on my phone reading Gay shit, so I wasn't paying attention, but soon after someone said pool party I got interested. I glanced up to see that Amy was the one to say that and I listen in.

After she started talking of having a party and foods and drinks I notice Brutus nugeing Amy nodding his head to my direction. She looked at me and we made eye contact and she smiled.

"Looks like someone was interested, and we all know that she would not put her gay shit down unless she interested," Amy says and everyone looks at me.
I shruged and nodded my head.
"I would love to have a pool birthday party," Melissa says exitedly
"Well let's get ready!,"  Jacob says running upstairs. I also ran right behind him wiping my mouth with the sweatshirt sleeve.

I got my one peice swimsuut on and sldu on some spandex shorts over it and rushed downstairs.
"Lets go shopping while the others set up the rest," France says to me and Mel, swinging his car keys around his finger.
"Okay!," I say while Mel nodded
"I'm coming too," Dean and Jeremiah say in unsion.
"Nope, I'm sorry but I want to hang out with Radio and Melissa for a while," He says shaking his head.
His boyfriends looked at him, Dean crossed his arms and pouted like a kid, while Jeremiah just look ticked.
"Imma head to the car," I say to France grabbing the keys from his hand, knowing that his car is locked. Melissa followed me.

I got in the black, two green stripes, Lamborghini. I got in the passenger seat, while Melissa go in the back(A/n I looked up if some Lamborghinis have a back row and some of them do)and waited. Soon France came out blushing like a tomato and got in the car.

"Oooo, did someone get dirty talked," i say teasingly.
Melissa laughed while France blushed even redder.
"Shut up moron," he says starting the car.

We went to Walmart to grab snacks and drinks.

☆☆☆Time skip to at the party ☆☆☆

*Splash*
Dean camenbaled in getting everyone wet. I was sneaking my way behind Dean as he popped his head up from under water to breath for a couple seconds, before I tackled him back into the water, laughing my ass off. Soon I felt him touch the ground in the shallow end with me on my back and dunk back. I let go, and my head pooped out of tbe water only for me to laugh my ass off.

He soon started chasing after me, I shrieked and got out of the pool with him on my tale chasing me around my other friends and into the big backyard that we have. Soon I feel Izzak grabbing both of my arms, and putting them behind my back while Dean catched up. He was panting, and stopped putting is hands on his knees.

"You know what.......your pretty......fast.....for a chubby......girl," he says panting.
"No your just out of shape asshole," I
responded.
"Also...IZAAK LET THE FUCK GO OF MEEEEEEEE!!!" I yelled squirming around.
He satrted laughing.
"Nope, this is revenge for taking Yue away frome me two weeks ago," he boomed, laughing even more.
I notice his hands were lose and Jeremiah was walking over smirking nodding his head to me.

I got out of Izaak's grasp and grabbed the back of his neck and pinched, like how you would do for a cat. While Jeremiah picked up Dean, as he sqeeled and blushed afterwards. He took him to the deep end of the pool, while I guided Izzak to the pool and we both pushed them in.

I then pushed Jeremiah in as he yelps and splash. I started laughing so hard I snorted.

Soon we had our pizza and icecrem cake and went to bed. But not before Everyone yelling to me and Melissa.

"HAPPY BRITHDAY!!"

____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!