Chapter 4

Jeremiah POV

I stayed back after work because it was my turn to talk to some of the warriors/mafia's. Me and Dean had a meeting this moring about the feauture and other stuff about our gang, so ofcourse we couldn't stay and see our baby boy till we got home.

Well anyway, Dean was stressed cause of the meeting, and the warriors told me about all of who they killed. Most of who they killed sorta started all of this. Now I know what your thinking, 'Why are you killing people that had started the fight?,' well the only reason why is because, me and Dean actually dont like how the world came to be, but ofcourse we cant say that to anyone or we could not be as high ranking as we are.

After the warriors chatted to me, I went outside the door and got into my car, and started the 20 minutes ride home.

I got home and was met with our maid Melissa. She said that Dean and France were in our shared room. When I walked in Dean was doing the 'Teddy bear' hug to the cutie that had his hand in his hair. Both were sleeping, France snoring softly, while the other rather annoying ass, was snoring a little louder.

I chuckled, and got myself dressed into some sweat pants(with boxers), then slid under the covers on France left side. I then drape my left arm over him, and my right under his back, waking up Dean in the process.

"Dde why cant I sllleeeeepp," he grumbled as he got up to change into his sweat pants(again with boxers), and went on France right side, cuddling up to him. His arms sliding around his waist.
"Goodnight giraffe," Dean mumbles, as his lips formed into a smirk.
"Goodnight migit," I wispherd right back.
I soon let darkness overcome me. Taking me into tomorrow.