Chapter 16

I stared at him in shock, he looked different since the last time I saw him. His red hair now has streaks of grey and white, his green eyes paled and the dark circles around his eyes didn't help with the horrible look. He looked high, and I looked at him and frowned.

"Hello son, how were you the last, how many years."
"....3 years....," I mumbled
"Hmm? Oh well anyway why are you with these.... two....," he says pausing like he wanted to say something but decided against it.

I looked up at the two leaders, Dean was glaring the hell out of my dad's gaurds, while Jeremiah glanced at me and slightly nodded.

I looked back at my so called father.
"They...are....my....b-b-boyfriends..." I say getting quieter after every word.
Father looked at me eyes wide, not saying that they were already wide but they got wider, and then he started to pance around in a circle mumbling words that I couldn't hear.

I glanced at the two leaders as they stood still. I suddenly remembered the weird looking watch that the leaders gave to me.

~~~~~~
"Baby boy, here," Dean says giving me a weird looking watch.
I look at him confused.
"If you click this button it will alert all the people in the building, including us. It also sends a location so we and they can find each other," Dean responded to my confused face.
"All of us have one, cause sometimes people come through security," Jeremiah says coming behind me, slipping his hands around my waist and lightly kissed my neck.
"Okay..." I responded, putting my hands on Jeremiah's that were around my waist still.
"We love you."
~~~~~~

I quicly hid my hands in my lap, and click the button. I heard a light buzz from the other two's  watches went off which I covered with two sneezes.

After a while my father finally broke out of his trace and looked at me.
"Oh France, you know that they probably forced you to say that, and your just saying silly things cause you never showed interest to men," my Father says smiling and shaking his head with his voice shakily spoked.

I could feel the two behind me aura had change into anger. I shook my head.
"Im sorry father, but I knew I was gay for awhile now," I say after taking a deep breath.

He stood there shocked that I talked back to him. I soon heard yelling and pounding on the door as the gaurds took their vision to the two doors, Dean jumped behind the desk behind them and grabbed two guns, toosing one to Jeremiah. They pointed them at my father and soon both doors caused down as a flash grenade came in blinding all the enemies, and all of my father's gaurds lay flat on the floor with a women or men on each and everyone of them. The two leaders still have their army based guns pointed at the last enemy.

Two buff twins took my father out of the room, with my fathers gaurds, with other of ou- I mean the two leaders gaurds, following close behind. I jump up from the spot I was sitting in for that entire time and walked to Dean and Jeremiah, that are putting away their guns. Jeremiah stood stright and I huged him, taking in his manly scent.

He jumped but soon wrapped his arms around me, while Dean came behind me and hugged both of us. We stood in our embrace for a while till we broke apart.

"Can we go home," I say crossing my arms and looking down.
"Yes kitten, we can go home," Jeremiah says.

We went out to the car with the personal driver. We sat in silence as we drove home. When we got back home I thanked the driver, as he replied goodbye too, and went in the house. I walked to the couch and fell faced first onto it. I wanted to cry, but I cant show weakness, I just.....cant.
I felt a presence next to ne but didn't bother looking up.

"Baby boy, are you okay," Dean's voice fills the silence.
"Mhm," I hummed in the couch.

I soon felt myself being lifted and I was now sitting in Dean's lap facing him.
"Your not 'fine'," he says finger quoting fine.
I was silient staring at his beautiful eyes again. I felt Jeremiah sit down next to us. He layed his head on Dean's left shoulder and put his left hand on my cheek.

"You can tell us love," he says.
My vision started to get blurry as tears slowly fall from my face. I told them what I'm feeling, but it took a awhile cause my breathing was so out of place. But the two listened all the way.

After I was finished, Dean wipped my tear filled cheek and smiled a little.
"Your pretty tough baby, thank you for telling us," He says as he pecked my lips.
Jeremiah just kissed my cheek, which I responded to turning my head slightly and put my hand on the back of his neck to make him kiss me on the lips.

When we pulled away Jeremiah had a tinted pick color to which Dean and I chuckled a bit. Dean turned on a moive afterwards and I just fell asleep like a baby on Dean.

●●●●●●●●●●●
'I'm sorry your sad babyboy.'
'I'm sorry I failed you kitten.'

____________________________________________

Sorry it took awhile, it was my mom's b-day so I hung out with her.