Tell Me The Truth Part 9 (St 2)

You wake up in the middle of the night cuddling with Colby, you check the clock {2:25, huh I need some water} - Y/n. You stand up and put on some shoes and clothes than go downstairs to the bar. "Hey, could I get a water please" you say "right on your way miss" the bartender goes and gets a bottle of water and gives it to you "thanks," you say and the bartender nods his head. "Excuse me sir could I get a martini," a man says {that voice sound familiar} - Y/n. You look to your left and see standing there is Josh your long time friend "Wait Josh is that you" you say, he turns around and he runs off "wait, sir your martini" the bartender holds out the martini "give that to me" you grad the martini and drink it all then go running after Josh. "He can't run away from me that easily" you say to yourself, you keep running until you almost catch up to him "Josh wait, I know you can't run faster than me" you say, "Oh yeah let's see" Josh keeps run even faster but lucky for you your way more faster than him and grab him by his jacket and Josh falls down "ha I told you" you say that's when two guys come up running pointing guns to you "Hey it's ok she's Y/n" Josh says "Oh I-l'm so s-sorry miss Y/n, I di-didn't recognize you" the man says "Hey don't be nervous I'm not going to do nothing to you" you say and wink at the man "well long time no see isn't that right Josh" you say while Josh stands up and cleans himself "Yep it's been around 2 years" Josh says "uhu so why were you running from me" you asked "What, no I was just getting a run" Josh reply's "Sir tell miss Y/n the truth" one of the man says "Hey what's your name" you say "I um my names Reggie" Reggie says "Now Reggie tell me what were you here" you say. Josh looks at Reggie with a serious face, Reggie was about to talk when a man came over and interrupts you guys "Hey Josh, didn't know you were here" the man says "Well it's a small world" Josh chuckles "Oh and who's this gorgeous lady you have here" the man says "She's Y/n" Josh says "Oh she's the famous Y/n, I didn't recognize you my names Aryia" he says "Nice to meet you, so you work for Josh" you say "What?! No y/n he owns half of California and Texas" Josh says "So you're the third most powerful mafia leader" you say "The one and only baby" Aryia says. "Well it was nice to meet you, now if you don't mind us I have to talk to this douchebag" you grad Josh and push him to your side. "Hey, this douchebag has a name" Josh yells "Well see you around love" Aryia winks at you and leaves. "Now tell me what are you doing here," you say "Ok come on let's go to my room and I'll tell you everything," Josh says you let go of Josh and you follow him to his room.
You guys arrive at his room, he slides the card and you two get in "You two stay out here" Josh says and closes the door "Now please sit down cuz this will be a long story" Josh says. You both sit down in a chair "Ok so a long time ago you and Colby were best friends-" you interrupt Josh "What do you mean I know Colby already" you say "We know you got in a car crash when you were 18 years old you lost your memory, Colby's parents thought that it was a good chance to start a new life without being in the mafia. When it was your birthday Colby send you a big bouquet of flowers but  Colby's mother came and took them away before you could even see them. When Colby turned 20 years old he moves back to LA, he joined a gang, after the leader died so the leader left him in charge of everything if he ever died. Colby became more powerful and respected." you than get a call from Colby," i think I have to go but please call me" you hand Josh a card with your number. You start to walk to the door but Josh stops you "Wait before you go you should know that Bradley is alive and that he's coming for you and he's going to kill Colby", "Trust me he's not taking or killing anyone" you say and walk out. "miss Y/n wait" Reggie says "What is it Reggie" you reply. "If you ever need us please call us" Reggie hands you his numbers "thanks but I don't think I'll be calling for help," you say "I-I know but if ever do need help give us a call," Reggie says "Well thanks again, bye you two," you say and walk away. "She didn't even ask for my name," the other man says "Why do you care so much," Reggie says "Bro it's Y/n we talking about," the man's says

You start walking to the bar again "Hey sir here's the tip for the drinks a minute ago" you say "Oh thanks miss" the bartender says. You start walking away when you hear someone yelling your name "Y/n wait", you turn around and see Aryia "Oh hey, Aryia" you say "So let me invite you to a drink" Aryia says "Well I was about to go but-", "Come on just one drink" Aryia says "Ok but just one" you say "I promise you" Aryia says. But before you knew it you can Aryia were very drunk "What if we go to my room" Aryia winks at you "Sorry but" you pull your hand up to show your ring. "What?! You're married," Aryia says "No not yet we're planning the wedding" you reply. "Can I get invited?" Aryia says "Yeah why wouldn't I invite you, you're funny and handsome" you chuckle and put your hand on Aryia's shoulder "Why thanks for the compliment" Aryia grads your cheek and leans in, you two were about to kiss when Colby comes in "Hey Y/n, what are you doing here?" Colby says and you turn around "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just wanted some water when I met Aryia, he's so funny," you say "Colby! nice to meet you again" Aryia hands out his hand "Aryia, hey" Colby crosses his arms and ignores Aryia's hand. Colby and Aryia look right in each other's eyes, each filling up with anger "Well Y/n don't you think that we should go back to our room" Colby says while still making eye contact with Aryia "Oh, so you two are getting married" Aryia says "Yes we are" Colby says "Wow I never thought that you, Colby Brock would get married to Y/n. Now tell me are you two getting married just for the power" Aryia says "No we are just truly in love" Colby says and Aryia laughs "last time I checked that 'love' wasn't in your dictionary" Aryia says "Well you checked wrong, now Y/n let's go" Colby says. Colby helps you stand up "Wait, here it's my number just call me" you say "What?! Why?!" Colby says "Well he's coming to our wedding" you say and Colby just rolls his eyes.