The Mansion Part 2 (St 2)

{ } - those will mean that he/she is talking in her/his mind

you wake up at 5 am and start packing to move with Colby and bf/n

Y/n{I can't believe that I will move in with Colby I know that I just met him but he kind of good looking. I lived in a mansion for the rest of my life but when I moved to LA i just wanted to be "simple" but you know I'm not "simple" i just want to be like every other girl that lives in LA, cool and with lots of friends, not parents that work for the mafia but what can you do right.}

you hear a knock at the door you go downstairs and open the door and see Colby standing at the door "Hey are you ready" Colby says "Yeah just give me five more minutes" you turn around but before you could walk Colby says "Try to change into something that most people won't know you", "Ok no problem". You go to your room and change into something fancy and put some sunglasses and a hat then you pack all your makeup in your big makeup bag and box. You go downstairs and see Colby in the kitchen "if you want something to eat you won't find nothing in my kitchen" you say "Oh don't worry I'm not hungry yet" Colby says while turning around to face you "Oh wow you really don't look like you", "Really i just put on some sunglasses and a hat" You say while laughing "Yeah but that fancy suit is something you wouldn't wear" Colby replies "And how do you know that", "You should already know us gang leaders should know who we deal with", "Ok only because my family work for the mafia that doesn't mean that I'm a part of them", "I know you don't like talking about the accident but you changed and once you were part of the mafia, you killed the most powerful leaders and now they are coming for you" Colby said."Why do you know so much let's just go, is bf/n ready" you say while walking to the door "No I plan to come and pick you up first so we could talk about you know what", you turn around to face Colby "Look whatever you know about me i think that's good and enough you should know, we will never talk about that 'accident' and you should of know that by now". You turn around and get in the car and then Colby comes and gets in, the whole ride you just stared at the window thinking.

Y/n{You know I'm happy that accident happened i changed for good}

Two years ago

"oh, do you really think that i care that you have a family... You know what don't answer that" you say while you shot the man more than 2 times and blood splashing in your face. "Mrs.Y/n someone is calling for you," one of your bodyguards says "Who is it", "Um i don't know he didn't tell me his name," he says. "Rule number one always knows who you dealing with" you get out of the basement and go to the front door and open it. "Yes, sir how may i help you," you say showing off your gun. "Oh Y/n you know that gun won't scare me" you look up and see Bradley your husband "Bradley it's you I didn't know you were going to come early, you said two weeks and it's one week," you say surprised "Come on y/n don't act weird don't tell me that you have another man in your basement waiting for you, "Bradley says. "oh wow so that's what you think of me..." Bradley looks at you with a serious face and crosses his arms "Ok you got me he's just not waiting for me he's in another good place than this" you say while smiling "What did i told you to not bring your mafia friends just to kill them". "Ok look this is the last time. Hey CJ can you get rid of the body" you yell to the bodyguard "Yes ma'am no problem" CJ yells while in the basement "we should celebrate that your back", "yeah and we should call Ashley and Josh too". "Yeah just let me get cleaned and take a shower" you walk to the bathroom and take off your clothes and turn on the shower waiting for the water to get warm and then you get in, you then hear a knock on the door "Can i join you, babe," Bradley said while going in the shower with you, you turn around and face him smiling "well you are already here" you both laugh, Bradley than kisses you on the lips than down to your neck, you then start playing with his hair. that's when you hear a knock on the door and it was CJ "Hey Y/n you have a phone call from Josh he said that he really needs to talk to you", "Ok tell him that we can to talk during dinner and that Bradley is back that we're going to celebrate, he should bring Ashley too and that he should already know where we're going to eat" you say "Yes ma'am I'll tell him" CJ say "What do you think Josh would want to talk about with you" Bradley say "I don't know we can find out at dinner" You and Bradley get out of the shower and put on some fancy clothes and go drive to your guys favorite place to eat, you guys walk in and see Josh sitting alone "Hey Josh where is Ashley" you say while you and Bradley sit dawn, Josh then starts crying. "Whats up bro what happened" Bradley says "They killed Ashley last night" Josh says "Who the fuck did it we'll go to there house right now" you say angrily, that's when you see a man coming in with a gun "Everyone please calm down we are just hear for her", the man points at you "Come on take me you little fuck" you say, the man walks towards your table that's when Bradley stands up and covers you "What are you doing Bradley step a side" you say "You better listen to your girlfriend" the man says "What if i don't want to" Bradley says "well you chose the wrong choose" the man than shots Bradley and Bradley falls to the floor "What the fuck did you do" you scream "Bradley please stay with me come on" you start crying that's when you grabbed the gun that you have in your thigh under your dress and shot the man and the man shots you in the stomach you both fell and than you wake up in the hospital, you see Josh sitting by your bed praying "You know that god won't listen to you cuz you work for the mafia and he don't like that"you say "well guess what he did listen to me you woke up" you both laugh "Where is Bradley? Is he ok?" you say, Josh looks at you with a sad face and you started crying "I hate working for the mafia, I wish my family never let me in there stupid job" you yell "You don't really mean that do you Y/n," Josh says "What the fuck Josh I really do mean that. Did the man die or do I need to kill him", "Nope he died you hit him straight in the heart," Josh says "Well good because I quit my job for life now", "What you cant your family won't let you do that you know right", "I know I just need to find someone else to take my job," you say "I know someone his name is C-" you interrupt Josh "look i don't want to know the name and he can take my job tomorrow morning come to my house and I'll give you the papers so the kid can sign them", "Ok no problem".

After the accident, you started to know new people and that's when you got to know bf/n, you tried to act nice around your new friends and soon you were known as the nice girl in town, than you had to move out of your mansion to give it to the boy taking over your place. You move to LA and bf/n move with you too but you guys lived in a different house and you guys give each other's keys.