Stop Hurting Me

You wake up but in a dark room tied up in a chair "Hello can someone help me" You scream "Well well if it isn't Y/n tide up in a chair, who would do such a thing" Kenneth says "WHAT THE FUCK KENNETH LET ME GO" you scream."I told you that I would come back y/n don't you remember" Kenneth said, "Don't worry I won't hurt you". Kenneth gets close to your face and kisses you on the forehead "You'll be here for the rest of your life baby bear", you than spite in his face "You know Colby and my friends and family will find me soon you bitch" You say "Oh Y/n I know so I left them a note from "You" I even tooked a picture of it do you want me to read it for you" Kenneth says to you "You know what don't answer that I'll just read it" Kenneth clears his throat "Dear Colby I couldn't do this anymore me and you are over don't text me or call me I moved far away from you and my friends somewhere I will never see you again, I just wanted you for your fame. I don't know why I was with you I should have stayed with Kenneth but it's to late hope you feel bad for what you did to me jerk. Live a happy life - Y/n" Kenneth finishes and puts his phone on a table "He won't believe anything that you put on that note" You say "Why can't you just let me go" you started to cry "Oh honey this is how life is you'll never get what you want until you take it away from someone else"

Hey, guys, this is a short part but I changed it a little. This is how most of the story will be from now on, just wanted to make it easy for me and you guys to read but the stories will be longer so don't worry. Hope you guys like it like that.❤️