Looking for allieds pt 3

Divided

Whiss and Cus already were in Universe Four. Daiquiri's universe.

They had already talk to Awamo, Sour and Campari. For some reason the only Sour was attacked; Awamo and Campahri knew about the attacks and were prepared for them, though. The three Angels with their gods went to Universe Seven's planet Earth, after all together they could win.

They went to their final destination and arrived to Quitela's palace, it was dark, creepy and looked like a burrow of mice. Cus was looking around, she didn't like that dirty place and the sensation of someone looking at them wasn't helping either.

Something passed behind her fast, she turned around immediately holding her staff tight.

"Did you see that?" she asked scared.

"Oh, Cussie, it was nothing" Whiss kneeled and hugged her "calm down and act normal" he whispered next to her ear.

She nodded. They both kept walking until they arrived to the throne room. The only being there was Cognac.

"Hello, Cognac" Whiss said looking around with his usual dreamy expression "may I know where is Quitela-sama?"

"He's not here" Cognac said shrugging with a serious expression.

"Is he coming any time soon?" Cus asked without leaving Whiss' side.

"No" Cognac simply said.

"Okay then, we shall leave now" said Whiss serious turning around. He and Cus were a few steps away from the door but suddenly it closed.

"Who said you could leave?"

I knooooowwwwww I haven't update in forever!!!! But a lot of things have happen in his past months and yes, 2020 sucks, no discussion. I'll try to update more often (I know I've said it before).

Uh, how have quarantine treated you? In my country everything at first couldn't open but then things could open just a few hours and of course, wearing at least a face mask, I haven't been in university in more than three months. And well, other things. Good thing, I'm doing better now in university.

How about you? Are you still locked in your house or can you leave it now?