The attack

Divided

"Why can't we go to Universe Seven?" Vados said exasperated "this cube is supposed to take us there!"

"Calm down, there got to be a good reason" Hit said "why don't you try to call your father? Maybe there are some new rules or this thing can't go to another universe without a god on it" somehow his words calmed her "let's go home, you'll think better when calmed"

They went to Champa's planet Vados stood there while Hit went to another mission.

"Morning" said Champa arriving to Vados' side "or evening or night" he let out a loud yawn.

"Champa-sama" she said "good you woke up, do you feel like training today?" she asked smiling.

"Mmmm... nah" Champa said "I'd like to eat actually"

"Okay, let's go get something to eat at the kitchen" she said walking to the kitchen.

She saw on her cooking book called "vegan and gluten free recipes", which Bulma gave away to her in one of the times she went to Universe Seven's Earth, the best opcion for Champa.

"Here, pumpkin pancakes" she said finding the recipe.

"Pumpkin what?" said Champa half sleep with his head on the table.

"You'll love it, besides is healthy" she said looking for the ingredients.

Even though she was acting cool and careless, she was actually worried, what could be happening that there was no interaction among Universes?

A several hours later Hit arrived to his house, it was night. The cube landed, he got off and right when he was about to open the door, it opened by itself.

Weird.

He got in carefully, with his guard up, something was wrong and then an awful yet familiar smell got him.

Blood.

He turned on the light. What just happened?!

Hello!!! Guess who just got her tablet back? This girl!!!! :D

Tomorrow I'll publish the next chapter

Hope you enjoyed it!