A Sister's Point of View

Divided

Mortals, Angels and gods were eating lots of food. Earth's food was amazing.

Some fighters were surprised to know that most of the Universe Seven team members had families, specially Vegeta, not everyone saw that coming.

Vados entered and just asked for a ramen soup. Hit, in the other hand, didn't ask for food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" he shook his head, she asked for another bowl of soup and gave it to him "you won't know if you like it if you don't try it"

He rolled his blood red eyes and began to eat. Even he liked the ramen soup.

"I see you like it" she smiled wide, he looked away.

Cus sat next to Marcarita.

The little Angel saw her green dressed sister with the mortal and sighed deeply.

"What's wrong, sister?" asked Marcarita.

"I'm worried about, Vados" she said "she's braking the rules"

"Well, let it be" the other angel responded "besides, is not bad to play with the rules a little" she winked.

"But, what if she gets punished?" Cus asked "I don't want her to get hurt"

"Hey, what happened with the optimistic Cus?" asked Whiss after hearing the hole conversation.

"I want to be optimistic, but I'm still worried about her, what if our father finds out?"

"Right now Father is in more serious things" replied Whiss.

"Speaking of" said Marcarita "are we going to look for other siblings?"

"I don't think that's a good idea" Vados said walking towards them "we don't know who are with us and who are against us"

"Mmmm..." they were thinking again.

"What if you go personally to each universe?" asked Bulma passing by.

"I'm sorry?" said a confused Vados.

"You can't bring them here because they'll know where are we" Bulma explained "but you know where to find them, if you think that they aren't trustworthy you just have to come back or if they seem to be with us ask them to join"

The Angels looked at each other.

"I... didn't think in that" said Marcarita a little shocked, what kind of super intelligent mortal was that?

"Now that I think about it, where are your Supreme Kaios?" Whiss asked Vados and Cus after seeing the Universe Seven Kaio pass by.

Both Angels looked at each other in shock, after all, if the Kaioshin died, the God of destruction died and if the God of destruction died they would fall asleep.

"Uh oh" they both said at the same time.

"We'll pick them up while looking for our siblings" said Marcarita shaking her head.

I hate myself. Like, I've said to myself 'I have to update'... guess who didn't updated since started her vacations, yep, me.

Uhmmmmm... I have no news to tell, except that I've got to sleep from 10 to 12 hours a day :).  And for those wondering why I say this, I have taken every summer class since 2016, I only slept like 6 hours if for some reason my body didn't make me wake up for some reason at 4:30am and December was the only time I had to sleep properly except this last December because I got to work.

Mmmm... there's no Game of Thrones to talk about... what do you guys think of what is happening with Disney and Sony about Spider-man? I will miss the guy in the MCU, I mean I loved Raimi's, but having Spidey in the MCU damn, it was amazing! Kind of two different styles both good in their own way. At least the bright side is that we might get to see Spiderman vs Venom, that would be great.

Uhmm... any show do you want me to give an opinion? Seriously, I'm bored! And a lot of shows are in hiatus or over! D:

Hope you've enjoyed the chapter!