They Are Free

Divided

"I have no idea" Hit said "a few days before she tried to call you, there was only static in her staff and even we tried to came here but the cube wasn't able to get out of Universe Six" he said "I just got to my house and everything was a mess and she was on the floor barely awake" he knew it was bad, no one was supposed to give her a fight, she was the most powerful being of Universe Six!

"Someone could harm her" Bills said. He and Whiss looked at each other, this was bad "it just attacked her while she was alone..." he said thinking.

"So... there is a being that could harm an angel" said Vegeta with a hand on his chin "how is that even possible?"

"I don't get it, what's the matter with that?" asked Bulma.

"Angels are by far stronger than their God of destruction" said Vegeta "harm an angel is impossible for a mortal".

"Do you know if something happened to Champa?" asked Beerus.

"No, as soon as I saw her like that I came here" Hit said.

Whiss was worried, this wasn't good.

"Did she said anything about her attacker?" the angel asked.

"She only said 'Colad'" he responded.

Whiss tightened his grip on his staff, his knuckles turned white. Bills spit his soda. This was bad in so many levels.

"C-colad?" repeated Whiss.

"Are you okay, Whiss-san?" asked Goku.

"We need to go, check on Champa and talk to Daishinkan-sama" said Bills standing up "C'mon, Whiss"

"Right away, Bills-sama" said Whiss going to Bills' side "thank you, miss Bulma"

With that they leaved the planet.

"Who's that Colad guy?" asked Goku "I wonder how strong is he!" he said excited.

"How can you be so excited? It just harmed an angel, you said it yourself she is one of the strongest beings and look what happened to her!" said an angry Bulma.

"A saiyan can always become stronger" said Vegeta "and if that thing did that to her then we have to become stronger, I don't think it will come and be peaceful with us"

"I'll train with you" Hit said standing.

"Yes! We'll train with Hit!" said a happy Goku.

Meanwhile in another part of the space, at the edge of Universe Seven.

"Daishinkan-sama" called Whiss through his staff, the called was answered but...

"Whiss! I'm so glad one of my children could call me" cried Daishinkan. The background seemed awful, the pillars that normally adorned Zeno-sama's palace were destroyed, Daishinkan had his clothes torn apart with a few scratches.

"Father, what just happened?" asked Whiss worried.

"When the mortal asked the wish in the tournament, it also brought back the Angels from universes 13 to 18" the older said "and they set free..."

"Wainea..." whispered Whiss.

Piña Colada = Colad

ワイン Wain (japanesse) = Wine (english) = Wainea

(Keeping the "the angels have alcoholic drinks names" thing)

Who's Wainea? Well, if you read the summary I think you might have an idea of who is she.

Oh, by the way, I have two whole weeks of vacations from college soooooo I have more time to upload! Yayy!

Welp, I don't know what else to say here...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!