Call for help

Divided

"So you're telling us that some of your siblings are attacking other angels" asked Piccolo.

"I'm afraid so" replies Whiss "and now things aren't like before, before we were eighteen angels against our mother and twelve angels against six, now in the best scenario we are nine angels against nine angels and our mother"

"So, now we have to fight against angels, not even gods of destruction but... angels" thought Vegeta out loud.

"Isn't that exciting, Vegeta!" said an enthusiastic Goku "we'll fight Whiss' brothers!"

Vados saw Goku frightened, what kind of mortal was that?

"I think we should call the angels that are by our side" said Vados.

"No, father told me to trust no one" said Whiss serious.

"Are you sure?" Vados insisted."Yes, I know I can trust you because you were attacked too" Whiss said "if someone else is in trouble they'll call"

Everyone started to train until the night came. Thank Kami Bulma's house was so big, after all, being alone or apart was very dangerous while the angels were free.

"Is she that dangerous?" asked Hit. Vados decided to spend the night in his room, she didn't feel the need to sleep, but that didn't mean she didn't feel mentally exhausted with this situation "I've never seen you so stressed or worried"

"You don't know what she's capable of" she said looking at nowhere in particular, trying to calm herself in Hit's bed "she can be so brutal, she wouldn't hesitate to kill my father"

"Why does she hates him so much?" okay, Hit was almost soulless, he wouldn't hesitate to kill any living being if he was paid for it, but the few beings that touched his heart, like Vados, unless there was a very good excuse, he wouldn't touch them.

"Don't tell that to my father, he always said that there was still something good in her" she said moving her head from side to side with her eyes closed "he was too blind to see the truth, I'm afraid"

"Love can make the wisest man, stupid" he said looking at the ceiling.

"Oh, yes?" she said teasing facing him. He couldn't resist to smirk at her playful smile.

"Oh, yes" he said keeping his smirk, that didn't last much, his expression became a serious one later "now, you need to sleep"

"But I don't need to sleep" she said confused.

"No, you don't, but when you sleep you don't think about all this problems for a moment" he explained "and after everything that have happened, you need it"

She smiled again.

"Alright, I'll try" she said getting comfortable.

A few days later, everyone was training, after all, it was necessary if you considered that they had to fight against the angels, no day passed without everyone including Whiss and Vados training.

"Everything alright?" Vados asked putting a hand on Whiss' shoulder.

"I wonder how are the others doing, I'm worried about our siblings" he explained with a worried face that wasn't very common in him "I mean, we almost don't see each other, but that doesn't mean that I don't care"

As if someone was listening, Whiss' and Vados' staffs started to glow.

"Who's that?" asked Vados while answering her staff.

"Here Cus, Angel of Universe Ten" said the scared angel "please someone answer me!"

"Cus!! Here Vados and Whiss, please close the line to only us, please!" the child-like-angel did as told."What is happening?" she asked scared, she was about to cry "I could barely save Rumoshi-sama, our sister Brandy just came and attacked us, I didn't even know she was awake!"

"Cus, listen to us, you have to come to Universe Seven's planet Earth, did you hear me?" said Whiss, the little angel nodded and closed the line "I wish you the best of luck, sister"

...

Meanwhile in another place...

"So... that little brat betrayed us..." said a female voice hidden in shadows.

"Mother, do you want us to finish her?" asked a masculine voice.

"No, Kahl, we first have to show them her lies, then she'll be ours" said the woman with an evil laugh.

Okay, I'm terribly sorry. But, this weeks have been... damn, this trimester my teachers have been horrible, right when I had a free chance, the electricity goes off... in the hole country, I'm not kidding, imagine almost a week of that, I finally got my wifi back like... four days ago, more or less. Not only that, I haven't sleep enough, only a pair of hours aaaaaaand I have at least one test every week until I finish trimester starting tomorrow morning, so yeah, I think this will be my last update until I finish..... I think that's it.

I'm sorry this note wasn't as... energic? Cheerfull? As the others, but yeah, with the things happening in my country (which I somehow can't be angry at, we're closer to be free from that shitty goverment of mine) and my professors that are horrible, these haven't been the best times, I'm sorry, but hey, I'll figure it out somehow... eventually.

Uhmm....

I also downloaded the Wattpad app, so I won't struggle too much to update (in theory!)

Well, trying to make this not so sour or bitter, do you guys watch Game of Thrones? I can't wait for the next season, if you watch, who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne? I have a theory, but I'll tell you about it later.