Dealing with Astaroth (Pt. 2)

Začať od začiatku

Well, yeah that, and fire a massive Atomic Breath attack and obliterate a lot of Khaos' tin soldiers in a massive explosion. The Khaos brigade decides to retaliate and fire everything they have at me, when the dust settles though I have taken next to no damage. Just then though, I feel a powerful entity in the distance and getting closer, Godzilla warns me that it's power rivals our own current power level. I remain on guard and try to take out as many idiots as I can.

Rias POV

We make it up to Astaroth's fortress and Kiba takes down that stupid devil slayer, Freed, and we approach Diodora's throne.

Rias: I am giving you 5 seconds to hand over Asia unharmed and maybe you can walk away alive!

Diodora: Now, now, that's no way to treat your superior.

Akeno: Superior at what?

Koneko: Being a douchbag?

Rias: You rigged this whole thing just so you could get Asia, why?!

Diodora: Well, as I've stated earlier I wanted Asia in my peerage from the beginning but then you had to come in and rescue her. I was going to take my time afterward, but then the King of the Monsters was added to your peerage as well. Him and the Red Dragon were the only real threats to me, but I can handle a idiot dragon so all that was left was give your precious monstrosity a fight he couldn't win.

Just then we see (Y/n) get slammed into the cliffside and we see a monster cyborg thing with chainsaws for hands. Godzilla tries to slash at the monster but is countered and the creature uses his chainsaw hands and slams them onto (Y/n)'s gills, causing him to reel back and roar in pain. All the while Diodora is laughing and Issei gets pissed and goes into his Balance Breaker.

Issei: May I?

Rias: Go for it.

Issei: Draig?

Draig: Yeah, I'll back your move, partner.

Issei proceeds to give Diodora a serious beatdown, so I can focus on helping (Y/n).

(Y/n) POV

This monster came out of the sky and fired lasers from it's eyes and caused me to stumble backwards.

(Y/n): What the hell is that thing?!

Godzilla: Gigan! A cyborg alien mercenary, who has had a vendetta against me since we first fought

Godzilla: Gigan! A cyborg alien mercenary, who has had a vendetta against me since we first fought. His claws are deadly and be careful of the buzzsaw on his torso!

Gigan roars at me and I roar back and we charge at eachother, we collide and I started pushing Gigan. Gigan counters by activating his belly saw and the blades grinded against my scales, so I was forced to back off. Gigan then shoots a laser beam from his eyes and I fire my Atomic Breath, and both beams are evenly matched. Gigan then takes flight and charges at me, I'm too slow to get out of the way and get hit by the belly saw, this time it drew blood. As I reel back in pain, I get hit from behind by Gigan's laser, I recover and turn to watch his movements. I glance at the cliff next to me and get an idea and wait for Gigan to charge again, just then Gigan gets hit by a familiar looking magic spell. I look at the source and see Rias firing on all cylinders, it did some damage to Gigan, and he switches his attention to Rias and charges her. Rias readies another spell, but as Gigan gets close, I hit him with a full power Atomic Breath, obliterating the armor and robot parts leaving Gigan crippled and unable to fight. I reach Gigan and tear what remains of his weapons off and finally stomp on his head killing him. I look up at Rias and she smiles and nods at me, when a worrying sound is heard.

Issei: Asia!

Rias runs back inside and I transform join everyone else and a new enemy has made an appearance. He introduces himself as Shalba Beelzebub,(sorry if that's misspelled), as he explains what his stake is for siding with the Khaos Brigade, Issei becomes quiet and I can feel rage building inside him to the point of no return.

(Y/n): Issei, I know your pissed but try to calm down.

He doesn't listen and simply stands up and his Sacred Gear appears on his arm.

Draig: Rias Gremory.

Rias: What is it Draig?

Draig: If you'd rather not die, you should leave at once...

Rias: What?

Draig: As for you devil, the one who calls himself Shalba, you have made a grave mistake and now YOU WILL PAY!

Just then a massive surge of power engulfs Issei as his Balance Breaker appears, then a chanting is heard.

(Y/n): Uh-oh.

(A/N): Uh-oh is right, can Rias and the others bring back Issei from this or will Godzilla be forced to do battle with The Red Dragon Emperor of Domination? Find out next time. Thank you guys for your continued patience and support. Have a great day and as always, PEACE OUT!!!