Chapter7|Tears

Hyungwon POV:

"Hey Ki....are you sure you don't need anything" the moment we came back from the hospital Kihyun went to his room ignoring everyone else. We were all affected by Minhyuk's disappearance but Kihyun refuses to talk to us about his worries. He is just laying on his bed crying refusing to do anything else.

"Please leave Hyungwon....I'm fine" he whispered trying to hold back his tears. He didn't even turn to look at me, instead he buried his face deeper into the pillow.

I sighed and slowly left the room. I am not willing into pressuring him to do anything he doesn't want to.

I walked to the living room where everyone was. "How is he?" Wonho asked worried. I walked towards the couch and sat next to a crying Jooheon.

"He is...really affected by it, he just needs some space...and Min to be back soon..." until Min is found Kihyun won't calm down...none of us would.

"You think Minhyuk hyung was kidnapped" the fear was obvious in Changkyun's voice. Kidnapping sounded like such an unreal thing to say...like...those things happen only in movies...could it possibly happen to us...to our Minhyuk.

"I mean...Kihyun did say that they tried to force him in a car before Min saved him" Shownu mattered not looking away from the floor.

"It was their plan...they will probably contact Starship for money or something...these things to just randomly happen...they want something" Wonho voiced his thoughts aloud.

"This means that they won't harm him right? If they want him for money they won't harm him....right hyung?" Jooheon looked up at our leader, he had panic in his voice and his eyes were puffy from the tears...I slowly rubbed circles on his back hoping that it would soothe him just a bit....

"I don't know Jooheonie...that's how it seems"

"Don't worry...he will be fine and before we realize it he will be home" I said noticing how unsatisfied everyone was with the previous answer. We all needed some positive energy right now....crying and being desperate won't bring Min back.

We all stayed in silence for a while. I had Jooheon in my embrace. Shownu made a few calls to the company to ask for news while Wonho and Changkyun were trying to reassure each other that everything was going to be okay.

"Any news?" Wonho asked the moment Shownu ended the call only for the leader to shake his head before laying his head in his hands.

And then silence again....no one knew what to do or say, even changing positions seemed awkward. "Maybe we should go to bed....staying here won't change anything so we might as well get some sleep" Changkyun broke the silence, his eyes looked teary but before tears managed to roll down his eyes he got up and walked to his room.

We all proceeded to get up from our seats "I am going to sleep with Ki tonight...I don't think leaving him alone in that state is a good idea" I stated.

"He won't let you" Wonho said.

"I won't ask for his permission" I said.

"Make sure he sleeps..." Wonho responded looking at Ki's bedroom.

I nodded and proceeded to move my pillow to Kihyun's room. To do this I had to turn on the light which probably annoyed Kihyun. He turned to look at me...his eyes were puffy and the light was hurting him..."What the hell?" his voice sounded so weak like all the energy was sucked out of him. He was also holding Mingom tight as if this was going to bring Min back....

"I am gonna sleep here tonight to keep you company" I explained preparing the bed for me.

"I told you...I want to be left alone" I turned off the light and approached Kihyun kneeling next to the him.