Chapter6| Suffocated

Minhyuk POV:

"I CAN'T BREATHE IN HERE!!!! Please get me out" I kept screaming for the whole night. I felt exhausted, my voice was worn out and my mouth was dry. I couldn't open my eyes or move my body. I kept trying to breathe properly but it felt like the room was out of air.

My wrists were also in pain while I kept pulling the rope during my failed attempts to escape. I felt like I was being choked. The room was extremely silent and my heart beating was the only source of noise.

I had lost track of time when suddenly a door opened. The light that came in the room made everything seem blurry but I knew who it was. I heard a small giggle that pierced through my ear. "Look at you, you are a mess" she said and sat next to me on the cot.

I used all my strength to stand in a sitting position "What are you planning to do to me? What do you want?" I said with my voice sounding weak as hell.

"Don't be so impatient, you will soon find out" she said and caressed the side of my face and I didn't even have the mental strength to fight back.

"If you're going to kill me just do it now....."

She immediately started laughing "Oh darling...I am not going to kill you...yet, I am first going to make as much money as possible so you can finally repay me" I got goosebumps when she said that.

"Is that how you made money? by torturing innocent people?" my voice was emotionless and cold, I couldn't even face her while talking, instead I looked at my bruised hands.

She leaned on my direction until my eyes could meet her's, her serious expression turned into a wide smile as she placed her hand through my hair "Oh honey, you are not innocent, you are as guilty as I am" her words hit me hard.

"I am not like you, I never hurt anyone" I shouted trying to defend myself. Tears started forming in my eyes and I felt my hands trembling.

"This brat" I heard one of her thugs whisper under his breath.

She grabbed my face forcing me to face her. Her finger wrapped wrapped around my cheeks and her fingers clenching my flesh. "Then what about Kihyunnie? Wasn't he hurt because of you? Aren't the other members in danger of getting hurt because?" her voice was steady and calm, I immediately felt like I was going crazy. I shook my head, I felt a knot on my stomach.

"YOU BITCH!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?! WHERE IS KIHYUN?!" I tried to to attack her but her thugs pinned me down. "WHERE IS HE? IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM YOU ARE DEAD" I was trying to escape their grip with all my strength but it seemed impossible. I wanted to grab her and place my hands around her throat and tighten them until she won't be able to breathe.

One of the guards pressed my head against the mattress and covered my mouth so he could block my screams. She the walked right in front of me and placed her face inches away from mine. Tears wouldn't stop running down my face. The thought of Kihyun being tortured made me want to kill myself. I should be protecting him but I ended up pushing him into this mess.

She caressed my face and wiped my tears "That's what happens when you disobey me" I was whining behind the guys grip. "So be a good boy this no one else is going to get hurt" her eyes turned to one of the men who immediately pressed a needle in my hand. I felt the grip around my mouth getting loose.

"Please.....let him go, this is between you and me" I felt weak, I couldn't move and I started feeling dizzy. She was slowly caressing my hair.

"Hush now....you have to go to get some rest, tomorrow is going to be a rough day" she whispered.

She got up and and walked away followed by her guards. I felt sleepy and extremely tired, staying awake was impossible and I quickly gave in.

 I felt sleepy and extremely tired, staying awake was impossible and I quickly gave in

Wonho POV:

"Good morning Kihyunnie!" Hyungwon and I cheerfully shouted while walking inside the hospital room. Kihyun had to spend the night there due to his injury but today we could finally take him home. Shownu went to talk with Kihyun's doctor and Jooheon and Changkyun stayed at home to cook a meal for all of us.

Last night was torture, the thought of Kihyun being alone after what happened was unbearable. I didn't manage to get any sleep. Minhyuk was always our support, he was always there when we needed him. The feeling of his absence was so intense around the house. However Kihyun is probably the most affected by it, the past few weeks these two have been really close, Minhyuk seemed to be the only one knowing how to help Kihyun when he was having panic attacks and nightmares. He must be devastated.

The first thing that I noticed when walking in the room was Kihyun crying. I immediately run to him and hugged him tightly. "Hyung" he mumbled.

"Please don't cry Kihyunnie, we are taking you out of here....we are taking you home" I caressed his hair softly. I watched Hyungwon while he sat next to Kihyun rubbing his back softly.

"Where is Minhyuk?" he cried out "Did they find him?"

"Not yet....I'm sorry baby but they will find him soon" my words only made him cry louder.

"Shhhh.....Kihyunnie, calm down" Hyungwon seemed to be taking over. "Everything is under control, the police is already searching for him, soon or later he will be home"

"Did you manage to get any sleep" his face was buried in my chest as he shook his head.

"My thoughts were so loud, everything was so loud" he grabbed his head tightly and started sobbing.

Hyungwon immediately took him in his arms and took both of Kihyun's hands in his. "Take deep breaths Kihyun" Kihyun placed his forehead on Hyungwon's chest and tried to inhale deeply. "Good....so, we are going to go home and I am going to make you some tea and then you will try to fall asleep, okay?" he softly placed his hand on Kihyun's cheek making him face him. "Everything is going to be okay I promise" after a while Kihyun finally nodded and Hyungwon once again hugged him. "Good"

It was impressive how calm Hyungwon seemed while he was helping Kihyunnie. I can't even imagine saying these things without starting to cry. He actually managed to make Kihyun relax.

I joined the hug "Changkyunnie and Jooheoney and Home waiting for us, they even prepared food" I said awkwardly.

After a while Shownu walked in the room with a doctor telling us to get ready to go home. I immediately got up and helped Kihyun get ready. He still seemed to weak, he needed support while walking and his head seemed to be torturing him. I can't stand seeing him like this.

•To be continued•Thanks for reading, please vote and comment for support, I hope you liked the new chapter, the next chapter is going to be extremely dark so get ready for it ♥️♥️♥️

•To be continued•
Thanks for reading, please vote and comment for support, I hope you liked the new chapter, the next chapter is going to be extremely dark so get ready for it ♥️♥️♥️