Chapter3|Promise me

Minhyuk POV:

The past few weeks Kihyun and I grew apart. I tried apologizing and he would always nod or give me a fake smile and tell me that 'it's okay' while it obviously wasn't.

Kihyun seemed to be stressed all the time. He keeps having headaches and bad dreams and panic attacks. I decided that it would be the best for him if we changed the rooms while I felt too awkward around him. Jooheon is now sleeping with me and Changkyun is sleeping with Ki.

All the members seem to be worried about us and they keep trying to understand the situation but what are we supposed to tell them?! Shownu has tried talking to me multiple times but without any outcome. I hurt so many of my loved ones with my actions but I am only doing it to protect them.

I keep receiving threats from that woman. I really don't know what she wants from me anymore, does she just like to watch people suffer? I don't care about who she is, I am not letting her hurt my family.

 I really don't know what she wants from me anymore, does she just like to watch people suffer? I don't care about who she is, I am not letting her hurt my family

I arrived at the dorms late after taking a small walk around the area. I was intending to immediately head for my room when I heard the members arguing in the living room so I slowly approached them. They were so into the argument that they didn't even notice me standing outside the room.

I saw the members gathered around Kihyun who was sitting on the couch. "Kihyun it's for your own good, if you don't feel like talking to us you should at least talk to a doctor" Wonho said as calmly as he could. This wasn't the first time they argued about this, they constantly try to get Kihyun to talk to a psychologist about his panic attacks but he would always decline.

Kihyun started shaking his head without taking his eyes off the floor. "But it might make you feel better, you need to talk to someone" Jooheon added "We want you to get better and be healthy"

"Kihyun.....Hongsik hyung will arrange a meeting next week, he is extremely concerned about you, we all are" Shownu hyung said kneeling across him.

"I don't want to go" was the only answer he got.

"Kihyun you are not okay, you need help, you never smile, you don't nag anymore, you don't argue with us, you don't sleep or eat, you act like a lifeless body" Hyungwon said with an annoyed face.

I couldn't listen to the conversation anymore, I just went to my room closing the door behind me. I couldn't bare seeing Kihyun like that.

After I went to my room loud voices could be heard from outside resulting to my heart racing faster and faster. They stopped after a while but this still couldn't calm me down. I just laid in my bed attempting to fall asleep when I heard someone knocking on my door.

"May I come in?" It was Kihyun's voice. His voice was shaky and it was obvious that he was crying he almost made me flinch of my bed.

"Yes...yes sure" I said and looked at his small figure hesitantly walking into the room and sitting next to me on the bed.