Chapter5|Waking up

Kihyun POV:

I felt like I couldn't move, my eyes were desperately trying to open but a strong light prevented me from doing so. For a moment I felt like I was dead, I couldn't think, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak and my head was killing me. Until I heard this voice....

I felt a hand holding onto mine "Hyung it's fine"

"Can you open your eyes Kihyun?"

"No.....the light" was the only thing I managed to say. Seconds later I was in darkness. I slowly tried opening my eyes once again.

"Thank god, you scared us so much" Jooheon was the first person I saw when I opened my eyes. I still couldn't see that well but I immediately spotted the members in the room.

Wonho approached me and gently placed his one arm on my back and the other on my head and slowly helped stand in a sitting position placing my head against the board of the bed.

"How do you feel?" Shownu asked holding my hand. I wanted to answer but I felt like I had lost my voice. "Do you understand us?" I managed to give them a small nod.

My head was in pain, it kept annoying me and I felt tears streaming down my eyes. I tried to recall had happened but everything was just....lost.

"Don't cry Kihyunnie" Wonho said hugging me  as gently as he could. He stroked the back of my head "the pain is going to go away I promise"

I managed to look around, I wasn't at home "Where?" my voice was trembling so much that I could see Changkyun being about to cry every time a word came out of my mouth.

"We are at the hospital, don't you remember what happened last night?" Hyungwon said approaching the bed.

I shook my head "You were attacked and drugged, someone found you unconscious in an alley and brought you here" Jooheon explained.

That's when a huge head ache started. I was crying and grabbing my forehead in pain. All the memories started coming back to me. The men that attacked me and Minhyuk.....where, where is he now?

Someone removed my hands from my head "It's okay calm down" Jooheon placed my face against his shoulder to let me cry "You have to calm down"

When these men were holding me I could only think of Junhyeong. I started panicking immediately, I couldn't move or attempt to hit them, they pressed that dirty cloth into my mouth which made me feel sick in an instant. I just cried and when they tried putting in their car I wouldn't even move.

Everything seemed hopeless until Minhyuk came. He took me away from them and then blank. I couldn't remember anything.

"Minhyuk....where?" I couldn't breathe properly and I felt Jooheon holding tighter "Where is he?" everyone in the room was silent and Jooheon placed his head on top of mine "WHERE IS HE?" I said trying to pull myself out of the hug but Jooheon held me with all his strength. "WHERE IS MINHYUK?" I screamed.

"Kihyun calm down" Jooheon whispered.

This time I was struggling to leave the hug but Jooheon wouldn't just leave me. He kept telling me to calm down but this only brought back unpleasant memories and made me even more upset.

I started crying my eyes out. I felt my whole body being weak. I finally gave up.

Shownu was caressing the back of my head and Changkyun joined the hug. After a calmed down a bit Hyungwon spoke up "We don't know where Minhyuk, the last time we saw him he was at the dorm and then he was just gone"

"He saved me, they tried to put me in a car and he saved me...... I don't know what happened to him....I fainted" I said holding onto Jooheon who hugged me tighter.