Chapter2|Never be the same

Minhyuk POV:

I opened the door to our dorm. I felt tired and I could feel my heart beating fast. My hands were trembling as I held the cold metal of the knob.

The first thing I saw when I went inside was the members hanging out in our living room. They were watching a Marvel movies, however I was not in the mood.

"Hey come sit with us, you didn't miss anything important" Wonho said making space for me to sit.

I shook my head "I am really tired, I think I should go to sleep" I forced a smile on my face and started heading to my room.

"Are you feeling sick?" I heard a soft concerned voice from behind me.

"No Kihyun, I am alright....just sleepy" I answered not turning to look at them.

"You slept through the whole morning though...."

"I said I'm fine! Can't I just get some sleep?" after a few seconds I realized how upset and rude I sounded. I turned my head slightly to their direction to see Kihyun looking down mumbling a soft 'sorry'.

"Are you sure hyung....you seem worried" Jooheon said pausing the film and I felt all their eyes on me, judging me.

"No....it's just a bad day...I am sorry but I really want to rest" I ended the conversation as quickly as I could and went to my room closing the door behind me.

I slowly moved my hand towards my neck, I hope it's not bruised. I went to the mirror to look at it. Fortunately I couldn't not spot a wound or something like that.

I turned of the light in order to be in the complete darkness. I sat on my bed and hugged my pillow, I felt dizzy and my head was killing me. Thoughts were forced into my mind and I felt like I would explode. I closed my eyes tightly trying to keep the tears from falling. How can I be so stupid?

Her words....her words were stuck in my brain not wanting to leave "Repay me if you don't want others to pay for you mistakes...." I regret everything, if only I could turn back time I would stay away from her.....thus the members wouldn't be in danger.....they don't need me anyway.

I am trying so hard to escape but it keeps finding me. Just because of my stupid mistakes people will get hurt...people that don't deserve to get hurt.

I laid on my bed when suddenly they lights were turned on to be turned back off immediately after I flinched. "HEYYYYY"

"I am sorry....." Kihyun said with a seemingly panicked. He took a few hesitant steps "May...may I stay here" I nodded and turned around to face the wall....I didn't want him to see me crying.

He came and sat next to me and rubbed my shoulder "Are you feeling okay...you are acting weird since last night"

"I don't want to talk right now can't you get it!! If you want to talk about Junhyeong again just go to others I can't deal with your shit anymore!!" I shouted, Kihyun became pale and he was ready to start crying, I instantly regretted everything.

"I'm sorry..." he cried out

How can I be such a jerk....I didn't mean it, I just wanted someone to come and slap me at the spot. I tried to reach Kihyun but he pulled away "Ki...I....I didn't mean it" he was visibly shaking while trying to stop his tears. Why do I have to hurt everyone who cares about me?

Suddenly the door opened, the members were now is our room trying to figure out what had happened. "Kihyun, what's wrong?" Changkyun said hugging Kihyun.

"What happened?" Shownu asked, my eyes were in tears as well I felt so overwhelmed by everything.

"I didn't.....I didn't mean to, Ki... I am so so sorry" I cried out.