✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

Start from the beginning

As if Shoto could read my mind, "Are you ready for something to eat? The doctor told me that you should eat fruits or something to help recover." My Alpha stated, resting one hand on my shoulder since the other one was occupied with the baby's blanket. I hummed in response, yawning a little and sticking close to Shoto as we left the room.

Once we made it downstairs, instead of sitting me on one of the stools by the bar, Shoto made sure that I was comfortable in one of the couches close by. The Alpha gave me the blanket that he was holding and then made his way back to the kitchen to start preparing something for me and the baby.

At some points as I was waiting, I could feel myself dozing off. My head was occasionally bobbing and I would catch myself just as my head lolled back.

Before I could get my eyes closed again, Ichiro began to cry. My eyes immediately snapped down to his closed ones and his opened mouth, trying to comfort him as his noises became louder.

"I know, I know." I started to shush him. "You're hungry, aren't you?" I asked him even though I knew I wouldn't get a reply back. I released some of my scent and his hands that were folded in little fists, slowly began to relax just as his eyes opened and his lips closed.

I began whispering anything that I could to him, using my fingers to shake his little feet that he was kicking or just moving around.

Just as I was about to look up to glance at Shoto who was still moving around in the kitchen, I was met with my parents as well as Shoto's parents. If I was being honest, I had no strength at all to entertain anyone but I didn't know if they got to meet Ichiro so I would deal with it.

"There's my baby," My mom said, taking her hands and placing them on my cheeks before she started to litter my face with kisses. I whined sleepily, pulling away as best as I could so that Ichiro wouldn't feel so crowded.

"Mommmm," I muttered and began to wipe my face. I didn't get to say anything else when her eyes averted downward and she cooed at Ichiro who was looking up at her with wide eyes.

"I want to hold him Izuku," I looked at my mother, then at the baby in my arms who was moving around his folded fists with his eyes roaming around and looking at everyone that he could look at.

I handed him to my mother because it was only fair. Our parents were leaving in a week which would give me and Shoto full command over the pack. It was already ours but now that our parents wouldn't be around, we would have full control and we would have to rely on each other to get things done.

I listened to our parents as they made baby noises to Ichiro, mostly my mom and Rei. Surprisingly, Ichiro didn't cry which I was thankful for.

Shoto came back soon and he placed a bowl of fruit that was on a tray in my lap. I thanked him for it and he responded but his eyes quickly focused on the baby that was in his mother's lap who was looking up at him and moving around his mouth.

I was certain that if he could move his hands to a certain extent, that he would've stretched them toward Shoto to hold him by now.

"He's not even looking at us," Rei said with a chuckle, watching how Ichiro's eyes followed Shoto as he sat down beside me with a bottle in his hand. I guess Shoto didn't notice us looking at him because when his eyes met ours, the Alpha raised an eyebrow, the movement of his hand that was shaking the bottle coming to a halt before he spoke up.

"What?" He asked and it made me laugh a little how he was genuinely curious.

"I think Chi-Chan will definitely be a daddy's boy," I murmured close to the Alpha. I had to suppress the giggle that was threatening to make past my lips when Shoto's cheeks flushed. His way of avoiding anything else was taking Ichiro and feeding him.