🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉

En başından başla

"Edit!!!"

Mabel smiled wildly at the camera, many stickers on her face. "Cut away!!!"

-static-

Mabel appears holding a journal titled Sticktionary. "Let's take a look at my personal Sticktionary!!! Stickers fall into several distinct categories: Puffy stickers-"

"So soft!" Soos exclaimed.

(y/n) waved his hand away. "Soos, you're blocking the camera!"

"Sorry, dude."

Mabel kept turning the pages as she named each sticker. "Goofily-eyed stickers, bumper stickers, scratch and sniff, sniff and touch, listen and taste, and price stickers! You can get these ones free at the store!"

(y/n) raised an eyebrow. "Don't they need those?!"

-static-

Walking my the shelves, Mabel is taking all of the price tags from items. "Sticker sticker sticker!"

"Free TVs everybody!!!" A random man yelled, a lot of people running over.

-static-

Back with Mabel and the journal. "Listen, (y/n), you shouldn't doubt my authority! In the sticker world, I'm the girl who can get you things!"

-static-

Mabel leaning against the counter with some ice cream, Stan looking down at her. "I need a sticker to put on my car that will, you know, get the cops off my back."

She offered a Baby-On-Board sticker. He was about to take it when she pulled it away. "Uh-uh! My price!"

With a sigh, Stan placed a large barrel of sprinkles in front of her, to which she smiled. "I'm gonna get so sick~!!"

-static-

Back in their bedroom, Mabel eating a handful of sprinkles with Dipper still on the bed. "Mabel, don't you think those are hazardous to your health?!?"

(y/n) gave a shrug. "You know she doesn't listen, dude."

"Edit!!!" She screamed, Dipper and the sprinkles on her face gone.

"Edit!!"

"Edit!!"

"Edit!!"

"What?!? How'd I get here?!?" Soos asked in shock as he appears holding a tray of snacks.

Mabel smiled widely at the camera. "Thanks for watching Mabel's Guide to Stickers!!! And now a riddle: what kind of sticker can save your life?!?"

-static-

Mabel standing a few feet apart from Waddles, looking at the camera.

"Are you sure this is safe?!" (y/n) asked, tightening her grip on her camera.

"Of course it is!!! Waddles, if you please!"