Chapter Eleven: Night 2

A/N: Haha! It's the start of 2015! I have nothing more to say really.... Enjoy! (There are going to be a lot of references in this chapter keep on the look out!)

Foxy's POV: The lassie walked out quickly, I felt like I knew her from somewhere but I couldn't quite put me finger on it Who was she? Since it was still 6:00 in the mornin' I walked out of pirate cove and found a purple bunny right in me face "Ah-o-oy Bonnie" I greet the lad "Hello Foxy, how are you?" He asks "Confus-KILL-confused?" I awnser "You did it again" Bonnie sighs "Blasdits" I mumble under me breath Lately I've been sayin' stuff like 'Murderer, kill him, not one of them, slit his throut', the list goes on. No one know why though "Did ye s-s-see that girl, she wa-lk-lk-lk-lked into me cove l-l-like she owned the place then sp-sp-spoke to me like a "fri-Gut the pig-end"." I asked "Oh yeah the new security gaurd? She walked past our stage a few tears fell from her face" I explained sympathetically "I DID-DIDN'T DO ANYTHIN'!" I yelled out "I know you didn't, calm down by the way. I am not a pig! I am clearly a cuddly purple bunny!" The "Clearly cuddly bunny" scolded me "Oh, me b-b-bad Mr. Cud-Cuddle buns" I begain to laugh at his new nickname "MR. CUDDLE BUNS!" He exclaime offended "ye be th-the one who -Killed him- said ye we-we-were cuddly!" I countered "True, but I was only joking! Still all jokes a side Cuddle buns? Really?" He asks questionly "Arr, R-r-really!" I exclaim "Isn't that wh-wh-what C-C-Chica calls ye?" I ask "N-No! She calls me Bon Bon" He says but then quickly covers his mouth "Bon Bon, eh?" I ask smirking "NO!" He quickly objects (OBJECTION!) Bon Bon, I'll be remeberin' that one for blackmail. I stopped smilin' and asked the lad if he knew who the scarlet hair lass was but all I got as an awnser was "I don't know" We continued to talk until 8:30 when the manager came in to check up on them and make sure I hadn't moved from me chair. I know ain't be the lads fault I was shut down and everyone is scared of Ol' Foxy but.... I trailed off when he peaked through the curtains, I sat in me chair compleatly still not even me eyes moved. Finaly he walked away but as he did he whispered something under his breath that even I could barely hear "Try to be nice, she really loves you..."

Rossa's POV: It's time to go back to that hell hole! I wanted to say as I walked out the door but I kept my trap shut because I didn't want to wake my mother. I drove to my f*cked up childhood  (Guys she's 16, and she's got her license. I'll let you people choose the car, for now) I arived a bit late so I only had about 10 minutes to get ready, I walked in and locked the doors behind me and continued to my office fully prepard, time went on and ten minutes passed as I played Fruit Ninja until the clock hit 12 (Dang must have hurt) "DING DONG!" "And hell has now crashed down on earth" I flip through the cameras checkin' on the animatronics "Demonic Bunny on the move" I half whisper just as the phone rings "Hello phone guy!" I greeted the man

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! "Thanks" I continued to talk like he could hear me "I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses." "Hey thanks yesterday you talked for a straight up HOUR!" I exclaimed rather loudly "Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know... Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often."Thats good" "I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors." "Could have REALLY used that yesterday ya know!!" "So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that." "Suuure..." "Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time." "Foxy becomes active tonight, great now we got another one..." "The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon." "Yep, alright. Watch the fox, don't loss power, keep demon bunny and Mrs. Chicken in check, alright. I have one more thing to say..." I close my eyes and take in a deep breath before yelling at the fan "F*CK YOU FAN!" I dart under the table and unplug the fan then watch as the finaly yellow bar drops. "HAHA! Job Done!" I exclaim That should help save some power!