I got on my knees and wrapped my arms around her, who had her eyes closed, waiting for the bullet to pierce her.

But I covered her with my body, exposing myself as the bullet pierced the right side

Of my back.

EUNHEE POV

"Jungkook! No!" I screamed as he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly as the blood came out from his mouth.

"Eunhee noona, d-don't cry, it makes me sad too," he whispered before he closed his eyes,

"You know I'll always love you noona," he continued.

"FREEZE! DON'T MOVE!" A scream interrupted the thick tension and from the entrance stepped in five men in uniforms and badges, holding guns as he aimed it at us.

But... we never called the cops.

"Release the gun! And take those!" One of the cops ordered and they nodded before running to the three men who were knocked out, and theu dragged their bodies.

"Park Eunjae! Drop the gun! I won't hesitate to shoot you! It a criminal offense to carry a gun without a license!" The cop ordered my father, who had his gun lowered.

He dropped the gun, the metal clicking against the floor as he raised his two hands up, and the cop approached him slowly, a gun still in his hand. He grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, taking out handcuffs before placing it on both of his wrists.

"This has been a mess, I'll call the ambulance," he said before taking out his walkie talkie and muttering a few words before placing it back in his pocket.

"Oh and that woman too! Go get him Jeongin," he said.

"Yes Mr. Hwang, I'll take care of it," he saluted him before running to the bitch, and cuffing her wrists.

"Ouch! That hurts you small-eyed looking dragon!" She screeched.

"Says the plastic surgery gal," he tsked before dragging her with him.

Soon, the ambulance came and they took Jungkook, who was unconscious, and placed him in a stretcher.

Everything will be fine.

He'll be fine, don't panic, have hope.

"Eunhee, I'm so sorry," a voice behind me said and I looked back to see my sister, looking at the floor.

"Its not your fault Chaeyoung," I replied.

"But... but... Jungkook! I can't believe I'm still following my father's orders," she muttered.

"I hope you can learn from that, you did the right thing," I said and I placed my arm around her shoulder before walking out of the building where there were police cars and three ambulances.

"Jimin! Jimin please live!" A deep voice cried out as he ran out of the hospital, tears streaming down his cheeks as he looked at Jimin's body who was on a stretcher.

"Taehyung!" I called his name as I ran towards him, his arms snaked around my waist as he pulled me into his embrace, his chin on my shoulder.

"Everything's gonna be alright, think positive, Jimin's going to be fine," I whisper in his ear and he continues to sob into my hug.

"I-I just... feel like... everything is my fault," he mutters as he looks down at his hand that now have dried blood in it.

Unknowingly, a tear also rolled down my cheek, followed by another one as I cried in his arms, burying my face in the crook of his neck.