𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚

Start from the beginning

Cool air greeted us, just perfect in summer.

Mrs. Lee was standing on stage with a mic in her hands waiting for us impatiently.

"Finally,"she spoke and her voice was played through the big speakers, "now, please sit with your partners right in front of me."

Jungkook, Jin-Hwan, Lyla and I sat on the floor lazily.

"Good, I believe your teachers told you about the camping already right?"

"The camping will be held two weeks later. You don't have a lot of time to prepare so please listen carefully. There is a slight difference for the camp this year as there will be a total of five levels for you to choose. Level one is the easiest while level five is the hardest. There're five different games with five different levels. The higher the level it is, the more marks you will get at the end of the game. Your marks will be added to the house points too! So later, all of you will need to discuss with your teammates about which one you will attend! Any questions?"

A few students raised up their hands.

"Mrs. Lee, what are the games about? What do we need to do?" A girl asked.

"That's actually a surprise for you to find out when you're playing the games. But I can give you a little hint, some levels of the games include swimming, night hiking and more."

Disappointment and dissatisfaction radiated from us as we all sighed and complained.

"Can we not attend? Please! We're gonna die from this," a boy asked and a few students cheered supporting him.

"No, you all need to attend. You won't die from it! You're only going to be a better person, a stronger one! Plus we have our first aid team to provide help if anyone of you is injured."

All of us held tiring faces. We're done with it already before the game even started.

"I guess there's no more questions. There're a total of ten groups here, just right," Mrs. Lee exclaimed and gestured to the ten teachers standing aside to come forward, including him.

"Mr. Wang, can you go to group 1 please? Mrs. Kim to group 2, Mr..."

We got our group numbers already and we're group 10 because we were the latest ones arriving.

"Group 10, Mr. Park please," she announced.

Ah fuck.

"These teachers will help you through the discussion. If you have any problems, just ask the teachers."

Footsteps coming closer, I coyly looked up a bit.

I can't risk getting noticed by Jungkook for stalking Jimin anymore.

Jungkook wasn't looking at my way, instead he's making straight pissed eye contacts with Jimin.

I had no idea why he looked so pissed.

Jimin didn't care at all as he walked cooly with his hands in his pockets. He was in a black tight suit today. He gelled his hair so his forehead was exposed.

He stood beside Jungkook and greeted all of us before he sat down, right between my boyfriend and I.

"Hello everyone, shall we just start with the discussion now?"

"Sure, I think we should just choose level 1," Lyla suggested.

"No way, you're so boring," Jin-Hwan said and looked at Lyla with a completely disgusted face.

"Yah, of course level 1, it's the easiest, i can't do those hiking, swimming..."

"But it's gonna be fun, do you know how to spell 'fun'? F-u-"

Lyla gave him a harsh hit on his shoulder and he moaned in pain while hugging himself.

"This woman's crazy, Mr. Park!"

Jimin gave them a small chuckle,"you two should stop now. Both of you do have a point. Lyla, it's good to always take new challenges, that's how you grow," Jimin sweetly said and I was sure that I saw Lyla blushed a bit.

"But Jin-Hwan, you should also think about Lyla. She might not be able to do all the activities."

"Well I'm gonna protect her then," Jin-Hwan stated.

Lyla turned to him and raised her brows.

"Yes, I'm gonna protect you Lyla."

"Damn..," I mumbled under my breath.

I ship them.

"Let's focus on the topic, everyone," Jimin waved his small hand in front of Jin-Hwan and Lyla who were both staring at each other.

"What about you Seohyun? And Jungkook?"

"I..don't really have any ideas. Just don't join level 4 or 5. They're too much for me-"

"I say level 5," Jungkook cut me off.

Lyla lightly shook my arm.

"T..then level 5. Level 5, I'm okay with it," I unconfidently replied.

Lyla consolingly patted my hand with her warm ones and gave me a smile.

This was something weird yet common about us. Lyla was my bestfriend for years, we met before Jungkook came in my life. She had seen me and Jungkook growing in this relationship. However, it had always been obvious that I was obeying to whatever Jungkook said even if I didn't like it. Lyla knew it too. As she knew the best way to comfort me was to be there for me instead of mentioning the thing again, she would always hug me or give me a reassuring pat on the hand.

Now it's the same case.

She knew I wasn't happy, I wasn't treated fairly again.

I was very thankful for her companionship. I wouldn't beg her to stand up for me anymore because no one was brave enough to go against Jungkook, not even Lyla my bestie.

"But she said already, she didn't want to, why're you not listening?"

Lyla and I gasped. I lifted my head up only seeing it was Jimin.

Not only did he just challenge Jungkook publicly, he also stood up for me, the first and the only person in my life.

"Jimin..."

Thanks for 1k reads! Sorry for the wait btw, I'll try and update more often!!

To be continued...