"Please I beg of you. Don't kill me. I can give you whatever you want" Chelsea begged as tears fell off her eyes.

"Please don't kill me. You can sleep with me" she begged.

"I promise not to kill you" he said as he crossed his heart.

"I would obey you" she said as she whimpered when he transferred the knife to his left hand.

"That's a good decision" he said as he held the knife above her neck.

"Lie down" he commanded as Chelsea did so.

She loved sex but she never wanted to ever be raped. Men begged and paid for sex. She had never been forced into sex as today. She had just been raped by a man, an ugly man for that. His semen had been deposited into her. He squeezed her breast as if his life depended on it while grunting like a beast.

"Please allow me go. I promise never to tell anyone" Chelsea begged as tears fell off her eyes.

"Wow, you really look cute when you cry. It's a pity that time isn't on my side to see those pretty tears falling off your eyes. It makes me happy" he said as he smirked.

"Please let me go" Chelsea begged.

"So you would go and deliver me to the authorities?" He asked with a smile.

"No! I promise I won't report you. I would pretend as if this day never happened"Chelsea said as she crossed her heart.

"Cliché. Weren't you the one who promised not to tell on the guy who tried to kill you in Allens avenue?" He asked.

"It was a movie! I was paid to act that part. It wasn't real" she said as she raised her voice.

"Shut up! Don't you dare raise your voice at me" he said as he slapped her.

"I'm sorry" she begged.

"I don't believe you. You would have to die" he said as he transferred the knife to his right hand.

"Please! You promised never to kill me" she said with a pleading voice.

"Promises are meant to be broken my lady. I'm not that stupid to rape and allow a wealthy and influential woman go. You would tell on me." Goodbye Chelsea he said as he raised his hand up.

"Ahhhhhhh" she screamed as the knife fell on her.

"I'm alive?" She said more out of disbelief than shock.

"Are you ok Miss?" A masculine voice asked.

"What?" She said in shock as she got off from the ground.

Her rapist was laying on the ground in a pool of blood. 

"What? What did---"

"I shot him" the masculine voice replied.

"Wow he's dead?" Chelsea asked still not convinced.

"Yes he is. I shot his back. It's good I came on time"the man said.

"Oh my?" Thanks a lot Chelsea said as she hugged him tightly.

"You're welcome. Now you hold on while I dispose his body" the man said.

"Let's call the police" Chelsea said still afraid of the dead man.

"No need. I'm sure you wouldn't want to involve yourself in this form of publicity. Take him away" he ordered two men dressed in black suit.

"Yes Sir" the replied as they carried the dead man away.

"Are you ok Miss?" The man asked while Chelsea cried.