Special Chapter

Zhuocheng and Ji Li's Special Chapter <3

ZHUOCHENG GLARED at the guy who keeps on following him from their home up to his school. What the fuck is he? Is he a stalker? Damn it. He doesn't even know too how the fuck this guy enters his school when his school is only exclusive for the students and for the faculty members.

He abruptly stops and that guy stops too behind him. Zhuocheng face that guy and glared at him again, "Until when are you planning to follow me around, huh?" He asked, pissed.

The guy chuckled at him, "You're cute." He said out of nowhere

Zhuocheng raised a brow, "Are you on drugs or something? What the hell?" He hissed

The guy smiled at him then handed his hand asking for shake hands, "I'm Ji Li. You don't remember me? We met already." He said

He intently looked at the guy who named Ji Li. He's trying to remember where did they met and suddenly, he remembers how Ji Li consoles him when he's crying!

That time! When Haikuan visits the hospital together with his friends. A shiver dives down to his spine making him shudder in fear.

"Yah, are you okay? You look pale all of a sudden." Ji Li asked him

Ji Li was about to touch his face but he steps backward because of fear that slowly consuming him. In just one snap, all the memories he's trying to burn and forget are now flashing in his memory.

His body starts shaking. Shit!

"Zhuocheng! What the fuck!" He heard Ji Li shouts catching some attention since they're inside the campus.

He felt Ji Li walked closer to him. Because of his weak body, he didn't get the chance to dodge. He just let Ji Li touch him and suddenly, his touch calms him down.

"Hey, are you okay? Fuck. Yibo and Zhan will kill me if something bad happens to you!" He hissed

Zhuocheng gulped hard. "Water," he whispered.

Ji Li gets his water inside his bag and gave it to him. He finished one bottle of water while Ji Li continues rubbing his back that really calms him down, "Are you okay now?" Ji Li asked

He nodded. Ji Li helps him to get up and help him wiped the dirt on his pants.

He faces Ji Li again, "S-Stop following me." He said before leaving Ji Li alone.

Being with Ji Li scares him. The way he touches him and especially the way how he calms him down scares him.

FOR THE last one week, Ji Li didn't follow him close but follows him from afar. He can still see Ji Li and he thinks that Ji Li's not really hiding himself. He just follows him around from afar and never gets close.

Zhuocheng frowns when he saw Yanli laughing together with Xingchen and Xueyang. His sister is really now close with those two idiots.

He sat beside Yanli and starts doing his homework. They are here at the campus garden where only students come.

"Where's Ji Li?" Yanli asked

He rolled his eyes, "I don't know and I don't fucking care." He muttered

With his reply, Xingchen and Xueyang laugh and now start teasing Ji Li who's now beside them staring at him intently.

His breath hitched so he immediately diverts his attention to his homework. He really can't stand staring at Ji Li's eyes! There's something about his almond eyes that eats him up. Like hypnosis making his world go crazy.