Chapter 21

Chapter 21

ZHAN FROZE on his spot after Yibo says those words. His mind keeps on flying trying to sink in what the hell is happening. Yibo's in front of him, looking at him with longing.

His gaze dropped to Yibo's outfit. He's wearing a black silk polo underneath and a brown stripes long coat above paired with white slacks that look like pajamas and white shoes.

It's already 11 in the evening but how can he still be so damn handsome with that simple outfit? He stands out the most just by looking at Yibo's friends.

Everything sinks in when Ji Li abruptly slapped Yibo's nape hard, "Yah! Are you crazy? Why the fuck did you kiss Zhan? Didn't I tell you that he has a boyfriend now?" He hissed

Zhan looked at Ji Li dumbfounded. What?! Did Yibo know about him being in a relationship?! Oh my, God!

Yibo glared at Ji Li, "I know! Damn it," he hissed back.

Ji Li tsked and get closer to Yibo. He wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck choking him, "Then why the fuck did you kiss him? Can't you just wait for him to get single then fuck him all you want? He's not single for Pete's sake!" Ji Li yelled

Zhan looked so puzzled while looking at Ji Li but Ji Li looked back at him and just give him a playful wink.

He massages his temple, "What are you doing here? How did you know I'm here at Jeolla?" He asked Yibo

Yibo pushed his lips forward making him look so damn cute. "Because I missed you." He whispered

He looked away to hide his heating face. "W-What? You just missed me that's why you're here?"

Yibo glared at him, "Yah! You've been missing for more than one year and you're saying that my reason is not valid?" He hissed

Zhan puckered his lips, "I'm not saying your reason is not valid, what I mean is can't you visit when the sun's already up?"

Like duh, it's already late!

Yibo shook his head, "Nah can't wait. I've already waited for a year."

He sighed before massaging his temple again. "So now that you've seen me, can you y'all go away? I'm sleepy. Come and visit again tomorrow."

Don't get me wrong. I missed him too. So much, it's just that everything was so sudden! I don't know how to react.

H kept himself away for a year, he still doesn't know how to approach Yibo after that year.

Ji Li grinned, "Is my babe already sleeping?" He asked

Zhan was about to answer when they heard Zhuocheng's voice, "Not yet. What are you doing here asshole and bringing a bunch of assholes too like you?" His brother asked

"Babe!" Ji Li happily shouted and start walking closer to Zhuocheng but stop beside him putting his hand on his shoulder and whispered something, "We'll talk tomorrow."

Confused, he just nods his head. Yibo pushed Ji Li, "getaway, asshole." He hissed but Ji Li mockingly laughed at him, "Possessive. Remember our purpose why we're here. Let Zhan see how you will pursue him. Let's see how sincere you are and make Zhuocheng, Yanli, and their mom approve." Ji Li uttered then tapped Yibo's shoulder.

"Remember, there's Xia Zhiguang."

He froze on his spot hearing his cousin's name. Damn, what did Ji Li said to Yibo?

Zhan sighed before telling them to come in. His brother and Ji Li are nowhere to be found. He's thinking where these idiots will sleep.

He sighed again before sitting on the single couch, "What's your plan? Our house has only five rooms and every room are occupied." He said