Chapter 17

Chapter 17

AFTER TAKING a quick shower, he immediately get in to his closet. He wore a white dress shirt unbuttoned the first three button showing his gold necklace. He tuck it in with navy blue ankle slacks and a pair of PEACEMINUSONE x Nike Air Force 1 Para-Noise.

He walked down to the first floor and saw his friends together with Issah and Evan. He glared at Issah, "The hell are you doing here? Don't you have work?" He asked before sitting down beside Ji Li. All he can remember is he asked Ji Li to call Evan not Issah.

Issah shrugged, "They can survive without me." He nonchalantly replied

"Asshole. You're the head Physician and Surgeon at the same time." He snorted

"Whatever, Yibo. I'm tired."

He just shook his head. "Evan, help me." He said

Evan looked at him, "Fuck you for keeping a secret to us." He hissed angrily

Yibi grimace, "I'm sorry." He whispered

"Fucker. What do you want?" He asked

"Divorce."

Evan glared at him, "You didn't get married here in China?"

Yibo shook his head. "Spain."

Evan massage his temple. "Ji Li told me earlier that the guy you married doesn't want a divorce. You know how long will it takes and how hard it will without his signature." He explained

Yibo nodded. Yeah, he already expected that. Without Taesung's signature, the process will take long and it will be harder than the usual divorce. He needs to pulled some strings to make it happened and of course money. Big amount of money.

He chuckled, "Evan, I know you. I know you can make it happen." He calmly uttered

Evan shook his head, "Of course I can. Now, I want to talk to Taesung personally with you of course. Call him and let's met him at the café  at the lobby."

He ordered Ji Li again to call Taesung. He let his elite military guard the whole building. Taesung and Haikuan can be a dirty player when he let his guard down. Better safe than sorry.

Evan and him walked down the café  and wait for Taesung. His other friends stayed inside his penthouse because Issah wants to take some rest and the others while play beer pong.

While waiting, he ordered one large Iced Americano and one large Pizza only for him. It means no one can touch and eat it except him.

"Yah, I'll help you right? Now, I want large cafe latte and one steak." He smugly ordered

Yibo grimace but still order for Evan since it's true that he'll help him. Just a couple minutes, it was served already. They silently and peacefully ate their food but in just a short period of time, it was ruined by Taesung.

"Love!" He shouted and about to hug him but he quickly dodge it.

"Stop." He warned

Taesung pushed his lips forward, making a cute face, "Don't you miss me, love?" He flirty asked

Yibo rolled his eyes, "No. Now take a seat. We'll talk."

Taesung tsked before sitting in front of them. He rest his chin on his palm and nonchalantly picked up a slice of pizza. He grimace and want to stop him but he just let it slide. All he want right now is a divorce and Zhan.

"What is this all about? Divorce again? You even bring your lawyer. I already said no, Yibo." He nonchalantly said

Yibo massage his temple, "Why? What do you want from me? My money?" He asked