Chapter 6

Chapter 6

ZHAN SMILED to his mom who's now recovering, "You okay, mom? You need anything? Should I call a doctor?" He asked

His mom smiled a little before shaking her head, "I-I'm fine," she weakly replied.

Zhan kissed his mom's forehead before facing Yanli and Zhuocheng, "I'll just meet Yubin," he said.

Zhuocheng narrowed his eyes on him, "Yubin or that Wang Yibo again?" Zhuocheng asked giving him a deadpan look.

Zhan face palmed. For the past few weeks, Zhuocheng keeps on talking about Yibo. Spitting negatively thoughts to that person he barely know. He keeps saying that he should never get close to Yibo because it's dangerous but being with Yibo for almost a month now, nothing really bad happened to him.

He asked Zhuocheng too if he knows Yibo personally but he just shrugged it off and Yibo doesn't know his brother.

"Whatever," he said before leaving the hospital room.

He pulled out his phone and call Yubin.

"Hey," he said as Yubin answers his call.

"Hmm? How's your mom?"

Zhan smile, "Doing fine. Are you free today?" He asked

"I'm here at the bar. Why?"

"I'll go there." He said

Yubin said okay before ending the call.

Zhan called a public vehicle that will bring him to the bar. Around five in the afternoon, he get there. He saw Yubin at the counter bar talking to a guy.

"Zhan!" He called him

He waved his hand but froze on his spot when that guy who's talking to Yubin face him too.

Zhan literally jaw his dropped and he almost got a heart attack when he thought that guy is Wang Yibo! They freaking look alike! Is he Yibo's brother?

Zhan gulped hard before looked away, ignoring it and continue walking towards Yubin. He sat on the counter bar but there is another chair between him and that Yibo look alike.

"What brings you here?" Yubin asked smiling at him.

Zhan smiled back, "Nothing. I just feel visiting you," he answered.

Yubin crossed his arms, "because you're too busy! We don't have time to hangout now."

Zhan chuckled. Well, yeah. He's been busy. Busy satisfying Wang Yibo in bed. His body get used to Yibo's rough and tough type of sex, he also get used with all the sex toy he uses to him.

"Wait, I'll just get you drink," Yubin excuses his self leaving him and that guy alone.

Minutes later, he heard that guy cleared his voice, "You look like someone I know," he suddenly uttered.

Zhan slowly face that guy, "U-Uh are you talking to me?" He asked not sure if he should reply to what he just said.

That guy chuckled, "well it's just you and me so obviously I'm talking to you." He pointed out

His face heated up when he realized that. Zhan smiled at him awkwardly, "What did you say earlier?"

That guy sip on his tequila, "You look like someone I know. Do you have a brother?" He suddenly asked

Zhan gulped hard, "Y-Yeah, I have." He answered, "You? Do you have a brother?" He asked back because he's really curious if he's Yibo's brother.

That guy chuckled, "well yeah I have a brother but he never considered me as his brother," he said.