Chapter 9

Chapter 9

ZHAN ALMOST fainted with the sudden question of Yibo's father. W-Wedding? The hell?

"U-Uh," he can't compose a proper sentence because of shock so he looked at Yibo who's wearing a poker face.

"Dad, shut up okay? The hell are you talking about!" Yibo hissed

Zhan sighed in belief when Yibo talk because seriously he doesn't know how to answer Yibo's father.

Mr. and Mrs. Wang chuckled, "We're just kidding! So short tempered!" Mr. Wang teased Yibo

"Because you're spitting nonsense!" Yibo uttered

"Yibo, this is the first time you bring someone we barely know. You don't even bring your friends here because you have your own house and a penthouse," Mrs. Wang explained

Zhan stilled, seriously? Yibo didn't bring anyone here. He doesn't know why but there's something twisted on his tummy. Like a butterflies flying inside— Wait a minute. Butterflies?! What the fuck?! Nah, maybe that's a dragon. Damn it!

Yibo massage his temple, "Don't make it a big deal," he muttered before continue eating.

Zhan face Mr. and Mrs. Wang to give them an apology smile because of the attitude of their son. They give him a warm smile and gesture to continue eating.

They eat peacefully after that.

Yibo wrapped his arms around his waist from the back. It's been almost two weeks since they had a dinner with Yibo's parents and it's awesome! His parents really welcomed him with open arms. Yibo's mom is so soft towards to him while his dad is so playful.

With a short given time, Zhan feels to have a father again by Mr. Wang's personality.

"Let's go on a vacation," Yibo suddenly uttered.

Zhan looked back to Yibo, "Where?" He asked

Yibo tighten his hug, "Hainan but that's too far. Will you come with me tho? Your mom is still in the hospital," he whispered.

Zhan warmly smile. Aside from being ruthless, Yibo sometimes become so sweet without himself being notice it. He's caring and sweet but he thinks that Yibo's mind declared him to be ruthless but sometimes his actions betrayed him.

Zhan face Yibo and hugged him tight, "When are we leaving?" He asked burying his face on Yibo's chest.

Yibo stilled, "You'll come with me?"

Zhan nodded, "Yes, you don't want?"

Yibo kissed his lips, "Of course I want you to come. I'm just concerned with your mom," he whispered.

He smiled, "Don't worry about my mom. Yanli and Zhuocheng are there."

"How about I'll talk to Ji Li and others to be with Yanli and Zhuocheng, is that fine?" He asked looking into his eyes.

Zhan shrugged, "Sure as if your men will say yes."

Yibo chuckled, "They will if they don't want to bathe in their own blood."

God! That blood again! He face palmed and slap Yibo's arms, "You're so mean!"

Yibo glared at him and ready to call Ji Li when the doorbell rang. Uh, is he expecting visitors today?

"Can you open the door for me? I'll just go get something to eat, I'm hungry," Yibo asked.

Zhan nodded and wore a t-shirt. Well, he's topless earlier. He walked down from the second floor and open the door. He got startled when Yibo's friend suddenly shouted.