Chapter 14

Chapter 14

ZHAN ALMOST tripped because of the thick blanket but luckily enough, he balanced his self. He run towards Yibo's room and just kicked the door closed and dropped his body on the bed.

He covered his whole body using the blanket and clenches his chest. It's aching like hell. His breathing becomes shorter.

Zhan want to punched his self because he doesn't know why the hell he reacted like that. He doesn't know why his heart is aching. He doesn't know why he is crying. He doesn't know why it hurts to see Yibo kissing other guy. It hurts so much that he can't take it anymore.

He felt like anytime, his asthma will attack. Who's that? Is he Yibo's lover? Why Yibo didn't say so? Why rent a fucking sex buddy if he has a lover that can satisfy his sexual needs?

And why the fuck am I affected? Fuck.

He feels his eyes are already swollen but his tears still keeps on flowing. He froze on his spot and even his tears stops when he heard the door hang open.

"Zhan," he heard Yibo's voice calling him.

"Hmm?"

Yibo sighed heavily, "looked at me."

"No."

"Come on, Zhan. Don't be so stubborn." He said then sat beside him forcing him to remove the blanket that covers his whole body.

He gripped the blanket hard, "S-Stop." He whispered almost pleading.

"Zhan, please? Talk to me. Are you crying?"

Zhan shut his eyes firmly, "Yibo, I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now. So please, leave me alone." He pleaded using his trembling voice.

Yibo tsked and forcefully pulled Zhan's blanket with so much more but regret it after he saw Zhan's swollen eyes from so much crying. His face is so damn red down to his neck and chest.

He silently cursed. Yibo caressed Zhan's swollen eyes, "Why are you crying?" He asked

Zhan looked away, "D-Don't mind me."

Yibo sighed again losing his damn patience, "Answer me, goddamnit."

Zhan stop himself from rolling his eyes. He stood up with Yibo's blanket and ready to enter the bathroom but Yibo stopped him.

"Let's talk."

"No," he firmly uttered.

He gasped in shock when Yibo pulled him roughly and pinned him on the wall. He leaned closer making him feel his warm breath brushing against his face. He looked away when Yibo looked at him intently, "Talk, Zhan. Why the hell are you crying?"

Should I ask him?

Shit!

He looked at Yibo nervous, "W-Who's that?"

Yibo's eyebrows furrowed, "Who?"

Zhan laughed dryly, "That guy. That guy who just interrupt us. That guy who just kissed you in front of me." He asked

Yibo sighed, "He'e nothing."

Zhan sighed. He slightly pushed Yibo away, "Okay."

He walked away and start putting some clean clothes while gathered his things. He pulled out all his clothes on Yibo's closet and also pulled his luggage. He felt Yibo's presence behind him, "Where are you going?" He asked confused

"Home."

"What? Didn't we agreed that you'll stay here for awhile?"

He face Yibo, "Yes. But I don't want to see you with other guy. It irritates the hell out of me." He truthfully uttered