Chapter 1

Your p.o.v
I woke up to a notification on my phone with an update on YouTube. I looked at it and realized it was nothing, so I turned over and went back to sleep. Few minutes later, I woke up to the same thing. It kept happening over and over until I finally shut off my phone. My notification were still going off.
'But my phone's off! Why is it still doing that?' I thought. I finally turned it on and it took me straight to YouTube. Markiplier had uploaded a new video. I put my phone to the side and opened YouTube on my laptop. I clicked on his latest video that's said '...'
I clicked on it and hear muffled screams. All the sudden the fiction character Darkiplier appeared on the screen. I thought it was just Mark with make up but then a static broke the muffled screams. "H-*static* hello everybody *static* my name is *static* Darkiplier" I hear an ear piercing scream just like Mark did in his videos. I covered my mouth with my hands and started to cry for Mark's safety. He grins ear to ear evily and his eyes turn black and the video ends with a long static.
The screen on my laptop turns black and dies. "But I just charged it!" I say looking for my charger. All the sudden I hear a static from my laptop. I turn around to see Darkiplier on it evily grinning at me like he could see me. I put my finger tips on the screen and they instantly sunk. I jerked my hand back and look at the screen. Darkiplier looked at me and grabbed me and pulled me to the other side of the screen. Everything went black.
I woke up on a bed and I could tell it wasn't my bed. I was to scared to open my eyes but then I hear Dark laugh in the corner of the room. My eyes shot open and look at the direction where I heard the laugh and I see the computer chair Mark always sit in when he plays games.
"You're awake I see." He says Approaching me. I turn to the side and see Mark tied up in a corner with a piece of duck tape slapped against his face as he silently cries. I get up and run to Mark to untie him. "Tsk tsk tsk already breaking the rules." Dark says as he stares down at me trying to untie Mark. Mark is up on his feet and storms toward Dark. Mark tackles Dark and starts throwing punches. I get up and break them up. "Your got an innocent girl into this mess!" Mark yell at Dark.