392-395

Chapter 392: Wei Wei, You Could Leave Now

Yun Biluo stood by the side, followed his line of sight as her eyes darkened.

Baili Jia Jue kept quiet, his jade white skin glowed a little.

That pair of cold sharp eyes lowered its gaze, framed with long, thick eyelashes that shadowed its eyelids- just from his facial expression, even Yun Biluo could not guess what he meant.

This made Yun Biluo feel rather helpless as he was always this unpredictable since young.

Although he might have been interested in Helian Wei Wei, it might not be the case anymore for he detested tainted prey.

Yun Biluo's eyes sparkled a little as she thought about what she had previously heard. She felt that the relationship between Helian Wei Wei and His Highness had been quite peculiar in the past.

Now, she finally knew the reason why it was peculiar.

It was the reason that made them settle for a marriage ceremony.

It seemed that she would need to look more into this.

Baili Jia Jue had no interest in understanding what Yun Biluo was thinking; what he really needed right now was peace.

This was because he was terrified he could not control the beast inside of him which could rip Helian Wei Wei into pieces by accident.

"Master..."

Being a Fire Qilin, it was impossible to not feel the change in Baili Jia Jue's martial Qi. Fire Qilin appeared when it saw magic had begun to seep into his master's eyes.

Baili Jia Jue hastily walked out of the teahouse, and viciously punched the stone wall.

Bang! He relaxed his fist and took a deep breath.

The blunt pain from his fist cleared his head and stabilized him a little. Then, Baili Jia Jue laughed sarcastically, and said, "No matter how you treat it, it will still be ungrateful."

The wind ruffled his hair. As Baili Jia Jue looked at his fingers covered with blood, his inky black eyes became cold.

Helian Wei Wei was not sure if it was an illusion, but she felt that the house became darker, as if the sun had been blocked out by clouds, of which light became even dimmer.

"Are you thinking of the Third Prince?" A familiar voice echoed in her ears.

She glanced toward the source of the voice, seeing Heize who was dressed in white robes was drinking his tea. His lips curved up in amusement with clear obsidian-like eyes. He touched Helian Wei Wei's face with the teacup he was holding in his hand.

"No," Helian Wei Wei immediately retorted. "Our relationship is not the same as what you think it is."

Upon hearing this, Heize revealed a tinge of amusement in his eyes. "Then what should it be like? Is it fake between you two?"

If it was not real, this girl would not have asked him to prepare so many materials and equipment to escape the Capital. It was obvious that she had never planned on staying in the Imperial Palace for the rest of her life.

"We have already entered into the bridal chamber, how is it not real?" She sipped a mouthful of tea with much indifference, planning to change the topic of discussion.

However, Heize was extremely smart.

"Don't keep on denying, you asked me to prepare so many things of which to be used to escape the Capital. Of course, this is great. As your elder brother, I have already told you that the Third Prince will eventually choose a secondary consort. You have already met Yun Biluo, she will probably use this opportunity to be part of the harem. I used to wonder, knowing your attitude, how would you accept being a pawn to the Third Prince? From what I observe now, did you guys reach an agreement?"