Chapter 294: Just Using You

Qing Zhan also looked slowly toward the direction of the source of the sound.

Yet in the next moment, her gaze was as if she was absent-minded.

Why did she feel that this person was giving her a nostalgic feeling?

Yun Biluo took a step forward, and the dangling ornament on her head swayed as well, following her steps. She looked at the little man sitting next to Helian Wei Wei, and smirked, “So this is the Seventh Prince?”

Little Tiger Head pulled out from the world of ribs and coldly replied her, “Go away!”

Yun Biluo had a moment of shock on her face. However, she was not angered, instead the smirk on her face became deeper than it was just now.

Helian Wei Wei looked at her with a lazy expression and placed a hand behind her back. She gave off the aura of a sluggish ruffian. She did not know who else in the War Dragon Empire could make Helian Jiao Er willing to walk behind someone’s back.

If it is really like what Yuan Xiaoming said, this Yun Biluo person is indeed interesting.

Moreover, the pride in Helian Jiao Er’s silence made Helian Wei Wei playfully raise her eyebrows for a brief moment.

Yun Biluo smiled faintly, looked at the people around her and said, “Since the Seventh Prince doesn’t welcome us, let us go to another location for a walk.”

As she spoke, she walked toward the pavilion and lowered her body. Using such a soft voice that only Helian Wei Wei and the Little Seventh Prince could hear, she said, “The both of you are indeed brothers, you and His Highness are like a copy of each other.”

Little Tiger Head did not expect her to make such a comment, his teeth that was biting the rib stopped. Then, he lifted his eyes and laid his gaze upon Yun Biluo.

Yun Biluo did not say anything more, she just smiled and nodded to Helian Wei Wei.

The playfulness in Helian Wei Wei’s eyes were now deeper. The comment she made probably wasn’t for Little Seven, but for her.

Turns out, she was an old acquaintance of the Third Prince.

No wonder she kept appearing before her.

Helian Wei Wei lifted her fingers to her chin, slowly grazing it before returning a questionable smile to Yun Biluo.

Yun Biluo’s eyes narrowed, she can be this calm? Huh, then I really underestimated this Helian Wei Wei.

“Let us go.” Yun Biluo smiled as she finished the sentence. When she turned her head, her eyes were radiating a cold gaze.

Helian Wei Wei continued to eat her own food as usual. Once her stomach hurt, she began to get even more lazy. After separating from Little Tiger Head, she planned to go attend to her own business.

Anyway, the Third Prince did not need her assistance to fend off the Retired Emperor for now, so when the night comes, there ought to be no need for her to go to Baili Jia Jue’s place.

Helian Wei Wei yawned and was prepared to go back to her residence. But right at this moment, a long robe flashed before her eyes. Murong Changfeng, whom she had not seen for a long time, had actually blocked her path.

“Let’s talk for a moment,” said Murong Changfeng with a low toned voice.

In the face of a douchebag, Helian Wei Wei would not show any mercy, “I don’t think I have anything to talk about with you.”