Chapter 348: Wei Wei's Trump Card Battle Squad

Chi Yan did not kneel down. Instead, he stood in front of Helian Wei Wei and silently raised the flag from the schoolyard with one hand. He was clad in a military uniform, looking sleek and impressive.

When his eyes met with Helian Wei Wei’s, they were deep as the sea and dark as the night.

At that moment, thousands of soldiers shouted excitedly behind him.

Helian Wei Wei realized that this man had an extraordinary influence in the hidden army.

Later, she would hear about his background from Old Master Hei.

Helian Wei Wei found out that he was the one who was personally invited to the palace by the Emperor. At the mere age of 17, he won against the eldest son of the mighty royal Chi Family in hunting practice.

No wonder he had such an imposing existence.

Helian Wei Wei smiled faintly.

However, she discovered that Chi Yan had been staring at her with ambiguous eyes.

Helian Wei Wei looked at him and raised her eyebrows.

When Chi Yan passed by her, he sneered, “You don’t seem to remember anything.”

Wait a minute. What should she remember?

Helian Wei Wei furrowed her brows, wondering what was happening.

However, Old Master Hei did not hear anything. He patted her on the shoulder, a bright look breaking through his serious expression, “Girl, you did well!”

“Thanks.” Helian Wei Wei simply smiled. Then, she appeared to have remembered something, and inquired, “I have one more thing to discuss with you. Should we go into the tent and talk?”

Old Master Hei nodded his head.

Chi Yan simply glanced at Helian Wei Wei.

They sat down inside the military tent and made some hot tea.

Helian Wei Wei was an outspoken person who could not hide her curiosity. As she looked at Chi Yan’s cold and handsome face, she thought for a moment and asked, “Master Chi, were you secretly in love with me in the past?”

A splutter suddenly sounded!

Old Master Hei spat out a mouthful of tea and coughed heavily.

Chi Yan’s handsome face partially darkened. “That’s what you wanted to say?”

“Of course not.” Observing his expression, Helian Wei Wei added, “I just don’t want any misunderstandings between us.”

The smile on Chi Yan’s lips became colder. “What misunderstandings can we possibly have?”

Helian Wei Wei bit her thin lips and laughed. “It’s good if there is none.”

Chi Yan simply looked at her, but he did find her a little interesting. Then, he asked Old Master Hei, “She even lost her memory?”

Old Master Hei knitted his eyebrows as well.

Helian Wei Wei knew that her memory was incomplete. “I hit my head when I sank under the lake that day. I can remember some things, but I also lost a lot of my memory.”

“Really?” Chi Yan’s narrow eyes darted toward her.

Helian Wei Wei nodded. “You can tell me now. Did we have any misunderstandings before?”