Chapter 312: Breaking The Surface

The group looked over. Almost 100 faucets were flowing with water.

The flow of water was not too swift but it was enough to pressure them.

It seemed like they were not far from death once encountered with water in this kind of situation where all four sides were covered.

The water submerged their calves in no time.

In a situation with swift water flow, a human’s breathing would be heavier than normal by two to three times when the water level reached the waist level or above.

Helian Wei Wei was most worried to encounter a situation like this when she was out for duty. It would not be so bad if she was alone. However, she was entrusted with Little Bald Head at that moment.

It was thinkable that this unexpected test would not be easy to pass.

Most importantly, none of them was prepared.

They thought that since they just finished the first test, they would have to wait for the next day for their second test.

No one expected that the second test would be coming in only half the time of burning a joss stick.

Helian Wei Wei knew that Tu Sufeng was testing their spontaneous response when their bodies were in extreme tiredness and their minds were relaxed.

However, she was not expecting that the opposite party would do this even though Little Seven was still there.

“Turn back!” Yun Biluo reacted immediately!

However, it was already too late!

The volume of water from almost 100 faucets exceeded their estimation. The next moment, the water level in the tunnel reached their waists immediately!

Helian Wei Wei squinted her eyes and placed Little Seven to higher ground so that he would not be swept away by the current.

When Han Yu unraveled the net rope and came out again, the water had already flooded his neck.

Everyone was swimming back and forth crazily. When people were facing death, their reaction would be to sign up without any exceptions.

“Third Aunt.” The little one did not know how to swim. With a tight frown, he struggled and asked Helian Wei Wei, “If there are fish in the water, I could still live a little longer.”

Helian Wei Wei was speechless. What does this have anything to do with whether there are fish? She really did not know anything about being a foodie.

“You guys, cough, are you guys not leaving yet?” Han Yu choked on water bubbles while he was talking.

Helian Wei Wei did not talk any further because the water level had already reached her eyes. What they need to do at that moment was to maintain their stamina!

According to logical thinking, this is actually a test, which means there must be a way to get out of here.

However, the solution is definitely not walking back.

Because by turning back…

Helian Wei Wei did not have the mood to ponder about it. She could feel her brain swell a little, a human’s basic reaction underwater.

Progressively, they could not see anything in the tunnel except for water. However, there was one thing to be thankful for. The clarity of vision in the water was very clear and there was also a night illuminating pearl in the tunnel.