Chapter Fourty One: According To Plan... [Finale]

Magsimula sa umpisa

(Jack's POV)

Jack slowly walks back to the group and sat down as Wang Yi asked him.
Wang Yi: "sir where's Colonel Thach?"
Jack: "... Colonel Thach is dead... including Hawkeye..." everyone there was shocked of what happened.

Enzio: "impossible..."
Akira: "he was- just, he promised he'll be fine."
Alice: "sometimes people can't keep a promise..."
Lianshi: "how can they die like that, just- how..."
Wenji: "What do we do know? we still need him..."

Jack: "i will be taking in command from now on.."

Ghris: "first Shiva... now Colonel Thach, and Hawkeye..."

Sally: "Harry is missing too." Rorke scoffed.
Rorke: "do you believe Harry must had some part of this?"
Wang Yi: "impossible, he took us in when we first came to this new age."
Chunhua: "and really, what does these terrorists have what he wants?" this made Rorke seemed annoyed for now reason.
Rorke: "look here lady, i don't give a damn what or why, im just wondering how are you all are here?"
Chunhua: "careful of your words."
Rorke: "or else what?" Ghris sees Rorke getting aggressive steps in front of Rorke.
Ghris: "what are you doing?"
Rorke: "get out of my way."
Ghris: "she has done nothing to you."
Rorke: "i don't give a damn, outta of my way."
Ghris: "sit down."
Rorke: "don't make me."
Ghris: "you don't want to."
Rorke: "fuck this." he immediately throws a punch at Ghris then he tackles him to the ground as Grinch and Mute try to break up the fight yell at both of them to stop with no avail.

(Marcus POV)

Marcus now realize the leadership is gone, base is destroyed, and now the team is breaking apart turning against eachother. all of this is what The Red wanted them to do, but Marcus was angered by the fact that the one who can deal is a situation like this is dead so he turns around and yells with anger.
Marcus: "ENOUGH!!!" The all stopped and looked at Marcus who's clutching both his fists and looked at them with the anger he never shown.
Marcus: "ENOUGH WITH ALL THIS SHIT!!!"
Miya: "Marcus..."
Marcus: "this is what they want us to do, kill eachother so nobody can get in their way!!!" he approaches Rorke and grabs him by the collar and yell directly at his face.
Marcus: "Rorke how do you know that Harry turned his back on us when he choose us to join Rainbow, you must be that one fucking idiot to think of that he betrayed us, let alone betray Crow after working alongside with him for years!"
Rorke: "i-"
Marcus: "i what? what's your excuse!?" Rorke stayed silent without an answer.
Marcus: "of course nothing from you so knock it off! what's important is that we need recall all the CTU's to tell them what happened and relocate to a base in Seattle, as for now Hereford base is compromised and destroyed, And Rainbow will not let any of that slide!!!" he then calmed down from the rage and release Rorke as he sat down.
Marcus: "that's what Crow wants us to do." they all nodded and see the pilot approach them.
Pilot: "who's in charge of this team?" They looked at Mute.
Mute: "Colonel Thach is dead, they've got orders to be relocated at fort Worden." the pilot nodded and signal the others to follow him as they grab their duffel bags and backpacks. Andrew, Jake help take the departed men's baggage and follow them to the plane transport while the bodies stay behind getting a worried look from Stacy.
Stacy: "wait is he-?"
Mute: "they'll follow you back home soon."
Marcus: "what about you."
Mute: "I've got things to do here, along with Ghris, Jägerknot, and Grinch... im sorry for your losses."
Miya: "it's not your fault... you're lucky enough to be alive."
Grinch: "they'll not rest until the killers are dead, we will give you the information you need on finding them, take care."
Marcus: "thank you."
Miya: "as long as we stick together, we won't fall or fail."
Mute: "stay strong."
Ghris: "and keep watch on Rorke, he may be a nuance time to time."
Marcus: "we will and sorry for his behavior."
Ghris: "don't worry and if you need me for something you know who to call." she shook hands before the ramp slowly closes.
Ghris: "proshchal'nyy privet comrade."
Marcus: "farewell..."

[insert song]

(Lullaby of You - Joe.Y)
(Hours Later)

Everyone was mostly tired and sleeping and silent while others were just in disbelief that Crow was killed in action along with qhis most trusted brethren who are both leaders while Harry was missing. Jake was trying to comfort Miya having a hard time sleeping while shaking and crying. Alex looked like he seen shit, but who can blame him for it after all he has escaped death with a bullet gazing his left side of his head and survived an explosion, but all he looked at Jack thinking is that what will he tell to grace while Zhenji sat by him to rewrap his wounds. Raphael was very tired after losing his left eye as Dredgen finished help patching his eye then takes a seat next to Lianshi who was not herself lately. Dredgen held her hand and nodded to her getting a small smile from her. the other ladies sat in silent but Wenji was wiping her tears out crying silently as Enzio held her to calm her down. Akira and Sally stayed silent trying to get a hold of themselves from what happened. Chunhua looks over to Rorke who at alone across from her clutching his head seeing him in a paranoid frantic state. she wanted to ignore him due to his aggressive behavior that led to a fist fight, but can't stand it. she walks over and sits next to him and sighs as she rubbing his back to calm him down getting a look from him before he immediately hugs her. she learn that when time passes on war changes into a new level of shock and awe, these young men's humanity had been soiled by blood and guts, young men die while old men talk. then she wounders if the mental state he is in took part of his aggressive behavior. Lastly Marcus Andrew and Stacy sat together silently during the ride home for hours until Andrew spoke up.

Andrew: "what do we do now?"

Stacy: "we can't move on like this."
Andrew: "we can... but how..." Marcus had a determined look on him before answering.
Marcus: "when the time comes... just act."
Andrew: "how?"
Marcus: "the Red is one of three that needs to die... but for now we... we... need some time to recover as now we're in a disadvantage."
Andrew: "my armor is fucked... more then that my Trophy system's energy is low, another hit would've... as for now we looked like hammered shit, is that right guys?" Andrew chuckles a bit before stopping.
Andrew: "anyone?" There was no answer before Yuanji spoke up.
Yuanji: "we look up to him and had a great leader, it's dearly ashamed that he... pass on."
Wang Yi: "as long we're together, we won't fall nor fail."
Jack: "once we get our strength back we're gonna raise hell on these amateurs, i promise when the time comes... we're gonna act and will find them until they're wiped out of the face of earth... or die trying." Marc he clutches his hands tightly.
Marcus: (I'll do it for you dad... we will be the first to act...)

________________________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continued...

(Kaleo - Way Down We Go)