Chapter Twenty Seven: Operation Dragon's Call [PT.1]

The Next day the selected operators

(Alunno, Mercy, Hawkeye, and Shiva) are called into a meeting by dokkaebi and harry for a mission briefing.
Harry: "good morning, we have a mission for the four of you." dokkaebi turns on the projector that show unidentified trucks entering what appears to be abandoned ruins in the area.
Dokkaebi: "3 days ago we tracked a group that found something that is now at Hkababo Razi mountains at Myanmar."
Cai Wenji: "hm what are they doing there?"
Dokkaebi: "its unknown but we want to know whats in that truck."
Shiva: "any oppositions, whats the geography of the area?"
Dokkaebi: "like i said, mountains and rain so you'll be feet wet on the ground."
Shiva: "perfect, the raining part not so."
Hawkeye: "alright, i will take lead on this mission, can we go quiet or loud on this?"
Dokkaebi: "do what you can to get in there, that is all for today, the bird will be prep for your team."
Harry: "and one more thing, the reports of these ghosts are interfering with our operations, if you find these ghosts, try to capture one of them."
Enzio: "are you sure-" he was interrupted by Hawkeye.
Hawkeye: "understood, let's go team."
Harry: "good luck team..."
Enzio: "nevermind then."

(Hours Later)

Enzio is using the binoculars to see a band of red hand operation on the way as a heli lands.
Enzio: "well look at that. that looks like a private army hidden out there."
Cai Wenji: "i can see them, how many would they have?"
Enzio: "they look like elite rank, state of the art tech."
Shiva: "how many followers does the red hand have?"
Enzio: "probably thousands..."
Hawkeye: "try 200 thousands, i don't know im just guessing." he backs up the binocular's range seeing only lights as they hang from the cliff.
Enzio: "time to see what's hidden down there." he looks at cai wenji who is hanging on a rock using special gear that stick on to objects without holding anything.
Enzio: "ready wenji?" she nodded as he moves away from her before holding the rope.
Cai Wenji: "here i go." she drops as enzio swings her to the other side as she uses the nano gloves to stick to the rock.
Enzio: "are you ok?"
Cai Wenji: "yes, you might have to jab those nano gloves, the surface feels uneven."
Enzio: "noted, ok im going." he swings to the next surface and sticks to the rock.
Enzio: "so far so good." he gave the signal to her to drop and swing to the next place."
Cai Wenji: "i think im getting the hang of this."
Enzio: "one more time." she gave the signal and enzio swing to a surface meeting with Hawkeye and Shiva as Wenji regroups on them.
Cai Wenji: "we're here." before they can take off the rope a thunder strike hits a tree behind them as it falls but tugs the rope along with enzio and cai wenji as they held it for dear life.
Enzio: "gah!"
Cai Wenji: "ahhh." Shiva and Hawkeye saw this and grab the rope as Hawkeye pulls his knife and cut it for the tree to fall and a sigh of relief.
Enzio: "thanks, are you ok wenji?"
Cai Wenji: "im ok, i don't know what will happen if you two are not here..."
they got up and approach the edge of the cliff.
Cai Wenji: "aren't we off course?"
Hawkeye: "nope we're at the right spot, I'll see you there." he put a helmet on and activates his wing suit before jumping off to fly to his destination.
Shiva: "meanwhile we will get to the our objective while he is giving overwatch."
Cai Wenji: "wait, are going to?"
Enzio press a button on her suit that activated the wings and put the helmet on her.
Enzio: "yup." him and shiva did the same thing before jumping off as she gulp and jumped as well copying their moves to fly to the destination.
Cai Wenji: "this is... amazing!"
Shiva: "go right, watch the trees!" they went right and saw the gap in the mountain and the lights of the red hand operation.
Enzio: "the gap through the mountain!"
Cai Wenji: "i see it!" after flying through the gap, they found a landing site for them.
Enzio: "right there, deploying chute!"
Shiva: "deployed chute!"
Cai Wenji: "deploying chute!" they deploy their parachutes to slow themselves down and land at the landing site.
Enzio: "are we accountable?"
Cai Wenji: "i guess?"
Shiva: "yeah, I'll be in my position."
Enzio: "rog, mercy on me." she nods and follows enzio and crawls under the pipes and watch two red hand soldiers that are testing something.
Enzio: "comand this is alunno, we have sights on the compound, advised."
Dokkaebi: "alunno your team is clear to engage hostiles." wenji notices one of the soldiers turn on something and soon became invisible then sees a another invisible soldier passing by them.
Enzio: "hawkeye are you seeing this?"
Hawkeye: "yup i see them, let me start the fight." all the sudden two of the Camouflage soldiers drop dead as the last one was shot by enzio which started the shootout.
Hawkeye: "push up, get into the base!"
Shiva: "firing!" shiva fires his LMG pinning the red hand down as they move in.
Enzio: "get up the hill, don't let them breath or regroup!"
Cai Wenji: "im behind you!" they push up to the hill see see the reds are setting up defenses and spinning up a unmanned drone to its gatling gun.
Cai Wenji: "what is that!?"
Enzio: "we have a drone spinning up!"

(Hawkeye's POV)

Seeing the drone getting ready to rise, he loads a special round made by mozzie and gridlock into his C14 Timberwolf sniper rifle and aims at the drone before firing the round that penetrated the armor. he pulls out a laptop and waited for the drone to be in his control.
Hawkeye: "give me a minute." he waited as he loads rounds into his gun and fire before he gets a strong signal of the drone and controls it.

(Enzio's POV)

As the heli drone's gun was about to fire, the red light on it's nose turn green before flying around and fires at the defenders, scattering them back to the ruins.
Cai Wenji: "it seems to be turning against the enemy."
Hawkeye: "your welcome, go while it gives you support."
Enzio: "you heard the man, move it!" they enter the court yard to be pinned down by a machine nest infront of an large sealed door.
Hawkeye: "well this is not good."
Enzio: "what is it, we're pinned down by the MG next near an entrance, they are Defending it like it's important!"
Hawkeye: "the drone defected another drone coming this way, plus it's out of ammo."
Enzio: "don't let that heli get here, crash it if you have to."
Hawkeye: "way ahead of you man!"

(Hawkeye's POV)

Hawkeye controls the drone and flys it at the heli that came from the otherside of the mountain.
Hawkeye: "you can have it back." he forced it ti crash into the drone leaving an explosion in the air as it falls.

(Shiva's POV)

He manages to sneak to the rear of thr MG nest as he pulls out his kukri and let out his war cry.
Shiva: "GOKALI AIO!" one of the red hand gunner heard the yell and turns around to face a man with a kukri in hand ready to cut him.
RD: "gurkha!!!" he was silenced by his kukri, the next terrorist was about to pull out his gun but it was too late as he decapitated his head. the rest we're going to fire back but he was too close and too fast to react and fire as they're cut down one by one until non we're left standing.

(Enzio's POV)

The machine gun nest was silent as shiva waving his kukri in the air letting the rain wash the blood off.
Shiva: "you can come on out!" both came out of cover and see him washing his knife by the rain.
Cai Wenji: "who is he?"
Enzio: "our friend, Hawkeye is the area clear?"
Hawkeye: "it's clear regrouping on the door!" Hawkeye shoots out a zipline and uses it to get down and meet with the others at the entrance and seeing the carnage shiva left a red pool on ground.
Hawkeye: "shiva you did this?"
Shiva: "no, my kukri did."
Hawkeye: "ok then help me with the explosives, enzio call HQ." Hawkeye and Shiva set the heavy breach charges while enzio calls command.
Enzio: "this is alunno, surface installation is neutralized, moving in to investigate secondary structure."
Dokkaebi: "copy that, process with caution." after setting the charge they head to cover before blowing up the door and heading inside.
Cai Wenji: "is it just me or this feels unstable?"

Enzio: "yup watch your steps, flood waters may weaken the structure."
Hawkeye: "rog."
Shiva: "right." as the head down the ramp the team has enter a room with a large metal door infront.
Shiva: "whoa... look at this."
Cai Wenji: "so what we saw up top was the front."
Hawkeye: "open the door shiva."
Shiva: "walls several meters thick, we will lose comes once we're inside.
he goes through the console by the door as Hawkeye updates the situation.
Hawkeye: "command this is Hawkeye, confirm sci-tech installation beneath the temple, requesting clean up and containment unit to our location, be advised we will lose comms as soon as we make our entire."
Dokkaebi: "comfirm, ground team moving immediate insersion, stand by for ETA..." the door opens as the four enter down the ramp ready to face what's down there.

____________________________________________________________________________________