Chapter Thirteen: Old World, New Age

Cai wenji, Zhen ji and, Wang yi looked out the window as the Humvee drives down to the base seeing a group of men jogging together passing by them.
Cai Wenji: "just like the army."
Wang Yi: "what exactly are these people from?"
Ying: "these are soldiers of England the SAS these English are his majesty's special forces." then they past by a landed helicopter with its white star on its side.
Wang Yi: "and these iron Phoenixs?"
Stacy: "these are United State's Osprey its a helicopter, they can come in different sizes and also can fly fast bases on its weight every country has it own as well."
Cai Wenji: "and where are you from?"
Stacy: "America which is the United states, west coast of Seattle, but our mother is from Poland which is in Europe."
Cai Wenji: "do you have siblings?"
Stacy: "my twin brother and my half older brother."
Miya: "i have an older brother."
Cai Wenji: "and is that the color of your hair, is it real, may i?" stacy nods and she touches her hair never seeing the color of hair before feeling her smooth hair between her fingers.
Stacy: "actually its not my natural hair color, i colored it."
Zhen Ji: "i must admit miya, im jealous by your beauty."
Miya: "no don't be, i should be jealous of yours." they giggled as they left the base and entered a city where they were amazed about the size of the building reaching high to the sky.
Cai Wenji: "impossible, you managed to build these to the sky near heaven?"
Miya: "we actually reached to the moon, even without this technology we have now."
Cai Wenji: "thats- thats- amazing how this time humans are able to touch the moon."
Wang Yi: "how are you able to pick a king for your country?"
Miya: "oh we don't have kings or monarchy rules, we have instead presidents, they are the leaders and commander in chief of the army, navy, and air forces."
Wang Yi: "so your people don't have kings?"
Stacy: "some countries do have kings, the longest country that has monarchy is Japan, but the prime minister do all the work."
Ying: "were here!" they stopped at a large department store and exited the vehicle and went inside, the ladies were amazed by the amount of hanged clean clothes, the lighting of the walls and the marble floor, with its

Zhen Ji: "oh my god... is this heaven?"
Miya: "no this is a store where people find and buy clothes-
Zhen Ji: "look at this dress, it look very nice!"
Cai Wenji: "i agree, lady wang yi will love these." wang yi looks at the dress and gives it back to her.
Wang Yi: "this looks good... but not my type."
Ying: "i know what you want, come with me, have fun ladies..."

(Shopping montage)

[Sister Nancy - Bam Bam]

Their Clothes Selection:

Zhen Ji's

Cai Wenji's

Cai Wenji's