Chapter Twenty Seven: Operation Dragon's Call [PT.2 final]

As they head down the ramp they we're getting ready to face what's down there until enzio notice a crate that is just sitting there.
Enzio: "what is this?"
Hawkeye: "open it and see." he opens the crate and find gear that was on the red hand before they camouflaged.
Enzio: "it's what the those guys use to be invisible, shiva you deserve this." he tosses it to shiva.
Shiva: "perfect." he puts it on and pressed a button that activated the camouflage that turn him invisible.
Enzio: "that actually suits you, we can barely see you."
Enzio: "the research team will be having a new toy thmo play when they see this."
Shiva: "im ready." before the glass door opens a small drone fires at the window shattering the glass before Hawkeye gets a shot on the drone before the rest of the red hand get to their positions and defend as they fire at the team.
Enzio: "shit, there's too man of them."
Shiva: "here we go again." they head for cover as shiva crawls towards the positions still camouflage until he use his kukri again and attack the defenders letting the team get out of cover and take out the stragglers then push up into a research area with red hand terrorists taking up positions trying to slow them down but Shiva's new gadget is taking them down making them confused before they been taken down.
Hawkeye: "hostiles at the elevator, we need to use the that, theirs more in this facility!" after taking down the enemies, shiva reappeared at the elevator.
Shiva: "ashamed the energy of this is limited, come on we have work to do."
Cai Wenji: "where's this is going down, there's more of them."
Enzio: "you heard the lady, let's meet them."
they enter the elevator and go down. as they reach the bottom floor to meet heavy fire from the rifleman waiting for them.
Enzio: "shit, shit, shit! how are we going to pass them!?" as they thought of a why to get out of the situation, hawkeye notices a Nitrogen tank by the terrorist.
Hawkeye: "suppress them while i shoot the tanks!" they pop out of cover and shot back at the defenders as Hawkeye aims his SMG 11 at the Nitrogen tank and fires then it explodes blasting the defenders within its radius clearing them out. after the fire fight they move out of cover and move up into the hallway until they approach a large door.
Enzio: "all clear!"
Shiva: "that was just easy kills."
Hawkeye: "no it's epic, who's better soon to be miss Martello me or shiva?"
Cai Wenji: "ummmm-" she was interrupted by a pounding inside of a large crate.
Shiva: "sorry hold that thought, somebodys here." their weapons ready to fire at the person inside the crate as shiva opens it revealing a man who saw the guns aim at his raise his hands.
???: "please don't hurt me!"
Hawkeye: "ok come on up." he checks on the man as they gave him questions.
Hawkeye: "this lab is link to a known terrorist organization, start talking or I WILL hurt you."
Erik: "my name is Eirk Breighner, im a amateur scientist."
Hawkeye: "yeah, and what is the red hand needed you for?"
Erik: "they forcefully brought me here to investigate and test on a person frozen in time and report to the leader by paper."
Enzio: "wait, another person was found in ice?" erik nods before explosions we're heard.
Erik: "please please get me out of here, I'll tell you everything!"
Hawkeye: "stay in cover and don't get up!" he takes cover as terrorist attackers are repelling down.
Enzio: take them down, they're not giving up on this!"
Shiva: "somethings not right!" they see floating guns in the air shooting back at them.
Shiva: "damn it, i knew they are coming!" cai wenji thought of something then looks at the sprinklers showering the floor then shoot the pipes creating a massive putting on the ground showing the camouflage soldiers feet on the puddle.
Cai Wenji: "i see them!" they fires her gun at the camo troopers taking them down one by one deactivating their camouflage after death until non we're left standing.
Cai Wenji: "all clear." enzio and the team we're surprised by her actions.
Hawkeye: "that's high IQ you have there."
Enzio: "im glad i met you."
Cai Wenji: "come on, we have work to do." after repelling the attack erik was already working on the console before opening it and revealing three female bodys .
Hawkeye: "who are they?"
Eric: "don't know who but they defrosted the four of them. their health is green but unconscious and alive so you can move the.." cai wenji looks at them and was shock.
Cai Wenji: "i know these four."
Enzio: "you know them?"
Cai Wenji: "this is huang yueying wife of zhuge liang-"
Shiva: "the sleeping dragon, we learned history about him, and that's Lianshi, wife of Sun Quan the emperor of wu, and i barely know who this is, she's Chunhua wife of Sima Yi and Wang Yuanji." she nods before Shiva's and Hawkeye's spider senses are tingling before turning around to see an SAS recruit along with a team behind him.
SAS: "did anyone call a clean up crew?"
Hawkeye: "get help and four stretchers and blankets."
Enzio: "don't forget about this guy, he says he knows about something about the red hand." Eirk sighs in relief before going with the SAS recruits.
Erik: "thank you..." After the operation SAS and American operatives surround the compound as Wenji and enzio carry the unconscious yueying, Chunhua Yuanji and, Lianshi who is on each stretcher into a ophsry and set then on the ground before the ophsry lifts off heading by to base.
Cai Wenji: "i can't believe their here, but why?"
Enzio: "was there any battle where we're was at?"
Cai Wenji: "no, they are the enemy of wei."
Hawkeye: "hey Eric, where did they found them?"
Erik: "i believe they was found 10 miles away from what rainbow found."
Shiva: "once we get to base, your long lost friend will be fine."
Cai Wenji: "can't say they're my friends but we're not enemies either, i respect them for their talents."
Hawkeye: "you know what they do?"
Cai Wenji: "yueying is an inventor, she make something similar to your metal tanks if im correct, and Lianshi helps her husband while Chunhua helps her sons taking control of the country."
Hawkeye: "we might need another mechanic, and i don't know about Lianshi and Chunhua."
Enzio: "then once we get them into the medical center, they'll be fine."
Meanwhile back at Myanmar the units who are clearing the area are searching for something until one of them stops and finds an insignia.
SAS op: "uhhh sir?"
LT: "what is it?" he points to a wall and the LT was shocked to know what the insignia is.
LT: "HQ needs to know this... asap..."

The Ghosts send their regards

____________________________________________________________________________________