Chapter Two: Familiar Faces

After The families left the private jet seeing vehicles waiting outside. then a women came out of the back seat.
???: "long time no see?"
Ela: "general." she goes down the stairs and hugs her sister as the kids followed her and hug their aunt then zofia notice wally walking down the stairs.
Zofia: "how are you doing colonel?"
Wally: "nothing much ma'am." they saluted then hugged and went inside their vehicles then drove off to the hotel.

Once arriving at the hotel they were inside the hotel lobby was familiar faces. doc was with his daughter, Mr.Baker (Thatcher) on a wheelchair brought his son who is part of rainbow.
Baker: "io ya bloody wanker, what are we doing?"
???: "it's some kind of Reunion, i really don't know."
Baker: "since we're here, let's take round at the tea shop."
???: "sure pops, but no crackers."
Baker: *grunts in British* why not?"
???: "because i said so and your throat will get dry easily."
Baker: "that's where the tea comes in, come on let's go." they left the lobby still talking.
meanwhile Wally sees dom, aya, and Gannon so he joins in with the group.
Wally: "hey."
Dom: "wally how you doing."
Gannon: "wally its been awhile
Aya: "hello young man."
Wally: "im not young anymore aya."
he hugs her and she notices his kids coming towards her.
Marcus/Stacy/Andrew: "nana!" they ran and grouped hugged her.
Aya: "oh my your all here."
Stacy: "we miss you!"
Aya: "i miss you all." after they break the hug they see their kids by them.
dom has a daughter behind him, Gannon has a son and daughter which she is behind him.
???: "daddy, who is he?"
Gannon: "miya, jake, this is wally."
Miya: "h- hi..." wally knew she was shy so he waves.
Jake: "hey old man."
Gannon: "jake..."
Wally: "its ok, he's right, im an old man." knowing the kid has an attitude he comes closer to the kid's ear.
Wally: *whisper* "but i can do things you can't do, little shit." jake then chuckles weirdly and walks away with his sister behind him.
Wally: "kids... they can do better."
Gannon: "i guess." then wally saw hibana behind Gannon with Twitch going towards dom then jack and chris approach them.
Yumiko: "Gannon honey, me and the girls are going out for a bit."
Chris: "and the boys are havin a cold one."
Jack: "yup and catch up on what's going on in our lives."

(1 Hour Later)

In the bar was wally, chris, jack, dom, and gannon sitting in the bar chatting and so on.
Dom: "have you heard that six retired?"
Wally: "no... this year she will be... 79 right?"
Jack: "i gotta drink to that." as the talk wally's phone was ringing he looked who was calling and its stacy.
Wally: "whats up sweety?"
Stacy: "daddy im scared."
Wally: "whats wrong?" wally was worried as he hears his kid sniffling with other voices from her phone.
Stacy: "there men with guns getting people, where are you?" she started crying he soon goes into panic mode.
Wally: "are you and your brothers safe?" then Marcus started talking.
Marcus: "yeah dad, were here in the bathroom together, with Miya, jake, raphael, alex alicja, haley."
Wally: "ok, ok, don't move or get out, who ever knocks or say anything do not open the door for anyone, you can open when i call for you, ok?"
Marcus: "ok daddy." after they hang up he looks at the gang who are looking at him.
Jack: "hey what's with the face?"
Wally: "we have a situation..."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Billie Eilish & Khalid - Lovely (Feyesal Remix)