Chapter Twenty Eight: The Additional Recruits [PT.2 Final]

As the Four (Chunhua, Yuanji, Yueying and, Lianshi) sat in one room together with Crow and the unknown man, the man was the first to break the silence.
???: "shall we begin?... ladies my name is harry and im head of the Counter Terrorist Organization called Rainbow Six, sorry for waking you up from your frozen coffin, so the reason i called your all here is to tell you something about."
Chunhua: "and that is?"
Harry: "i want to ask you a deal, we are in a brink of a Terrorist Organization that appeared a decade ago, we been taking down their operations one by one including Counter attack from a countries city, im asking if you four want to join us."
Yueying: "you want us to join your ranks?"
Harry: "Precisely but it's your choice, if you join you will be given training by the best drill instructor, weapons training, a hot or warm meal daily, a dorm with beds and bathrooms, and fresh clothes or if not it we will give you money and a place to live which you will be on your own."
after hearing the two options, they thought about it until Lianshi spoke up.
Lianshi: "yes... i will join your cause."
Yueying: "as long as i get to invent things, i will."
Harry: "as promise, any of you want to join?" he looks at the last two who are still thinking.
Chunhua: "if i got nowhere to go... then i will join."
Yuanji: "i will follow milady where ever she goes, plus... i want to learn more about this age." Harry nods to Crow before the colonel stands up from his seat.
Harry: "im glad i heard that, ladies i want to introduce you this man, he has been here for 35 years.
Crow: "i forgot in introduce myself, i am Colonel Wally Thach, American Navy Seal special forces of the United States of America."
Harry: "i trust this man and earned it, you four will do the same." they agree and nodded.
Crow: "and the past that you lived on before is over, here you all have a second chance meaning your hate for eachother will have to end."
They look at eachother before Yueying says something.
Yueying: "if we want to work and trust together, we must forgive and forget what and why we are enemies."
Chunhua: "i agree with you Yueying, in order to survive we must... move on." they smiled and looked at Crow.
Crow: "now you have my trust... what are we forgetting?" before he can say something else, they heard a growl coming from Yuanji who blushed.
Yuanji: "im sorry that was rude of me." Crow chuckles.
Crow: "i was thinking of that, thank you."
Yuanji: "oh."
Crow: "lets get you four something to eat."
Meanwhile in the canteen, Marcus, Andrew and Enzio are chatting after they ate their lunch talking about the recent events.
Marcus: "so in your mission, your team found more?"
Enzio: "yes, the he said they we're found while in ice.
Marcus: "just like the three, how many did they find?"
Enzio: "four women." Marcus looks around and see Crow talking to the four women following him and hearing the conversation.
Crow: "and this is the canteen where we spend our free time eating and chatting with our colleagues, just grab a tray and pick what you want to eat, oh and have a seat right there by the two fellas." he points at Marcus and Enzio.
???: "oh sure we will, thank you."
Crow: "pleasure, no if you excuses me." he lefts them on their own as Marcus and Enzio resumes talking.
Marcus: "is that them?"
Enzio: "yes." at the moment Maya and Wang Yi joins them as the four women approached them and sat with them seeing the familiar face.
Wang Yi: "ladies your here too?"
Chunhua: "yes we are, how are you?"
Wang Yi: "im very well, i heard from Lady Zhen that you all are here."
Yueying: "of course, is that Alexander fellow is her new husband?"
Wang Yi: "no but the word boyfriend is preferable."
???: "yo wassup." Marcus was greeted by Raphael and Andrew sitting by them.
Marcus: "hey Andrew, how's your day?"
Andrew: "great, i heard there are the FNG, i presume you are the one?" they nodded.
Lianshi: "i am Lianshi."
Yuanji: "Yuanji."
Chunhua: "Chunhua."
Yueying: "i am Yueying and may i ask, it's it true man really did take is first step on the moon, and how did they manage to do that?"
Andrew: "we use something called technology..." they ate and chat together learning more about the pass events and modern society.

(TimeSkip Night)

In a dorm at base Yuanji felt concern about the choice she made.
Chunhua: "what's with the face your making?"
Yuanji: "oh, it's about the choice we made, what will they do to us?"
Chunhua: "we we're givin a choice and we choose to fight for and with them."
Yuanji: "it's not enough, what reason are we fighting for?"
Chunhua: "that... is for you to answer, it's time to go to bed, good night Yuanji."
Yuanji: "oh... good night milady." she lays back down still thinking about the purpose of joining Rainbow.
Yuanji: (maybe Colonel Thach knows the answer...)
Meanwhile Yueying and Lianshi are in Zhen Ji's room chatting together before going to bed.
Yueying: "so may i ask what's wrong with your husband, what does Alexander have that Cao Pi doesn't?"
Zhen Ji: "The difference is that Alex treats me like a human being not an object, and besides he has these art books or magazines they call it." she gives a xxx magazine to Yueying and Lianshi to see with their eyes wide open Lianshi grabs it and quickly puts it aside.
Lianshi: "do these men of this time enjoy seeing a women... use herself?!"
Zhen Ji: "not alot but they do if their full of boredom." she sighs as she notices Yueying with the magazine open in her hands with a bit of a bloody nose.
Yueying: "it's like these women enjoy doing this."
Zhen Ji: "may i have it back?"
Yueying hands it back before wiping her nose with a tissue.
Lianshi: "we should sleep, we expect to be training early in the morning.
Yueying: "yes good night."
Zhen Ji: "good night mi'ladies."