Chapter Thirty Seven: A Little Conversation

A week has pass and its Friday And Andrew was in his room playing slow blues with his guitar. it helps him calm him down about for tomorrow's date which is his first time.

(Flashback)

Marcus heads into his dorm and before he can open his door it suddenly opened and he was dragged (yoinked) into his room with Andrew locking the door behind him looking nervous.
Marcus: "what the-"
Andrew: "i need your help."
Marcus: "what did you get yourself into this time?" he cross his arms while looking at him.
Andrew: "it's not bad... it's fucked."
Marcus: "what's fucked?"
Andrew: "i-"
Marcus: "what did you do?"
Andrew: "i asked a girl out."
Marcus: "what? thats... thats not fucked."
Andrew: "no im fucked i never been on a date before..." Marcus sighs and takes a seat.
Marcus: "Andrew your an adult, you should know how to."
Andrew: "im kinda nervous, i just need some advice."
Marcus: "just tell me what you know."
Andrew: "well... i don't."
Marcus: "your joking are you?"
Andrew nods them Marcus rolls his eyes and face palm.
Marcus: "beula..."
(brah...)

(Now)

Meanwhile Yuanji's weapons training was done she about to walk into her dorm until she hears music from Andrew's dorm, music that sounded calm and smooth.

Yuanji: (what's Andrew doing?) she takes a peek in his room and see Andrew laying on the wall playing on his guitar while on his bed relaxing with his headphones in.
Yuanji: (what he is playing is... calm and i can think clearly and relax.) she walks back and into her room and lay on the bed while hearing the music he was playing.
Yuanji: (what is his sister planning...)

(Earlier)

Yuanji was practicing her throwing knifes with precision before a tomahawk hits one of her targets.
???: "shouldn't you be taking your day off?"
Yuanji: "yes but i must be ready just in case."
Stacy: "ok... what are you going to do tomorrow?"
Yuanji: "tomorrow afternoon your brother is taking me out on this date."
Stacy got distracted and slip a tomahawk behind her and looks at Yuanji.
Stacy: "what?"
Yuanji: "your brother is-"
Stacy: "i heard what you said, Andrew going out on a date why didn't he tell me?"
Yuanji: "maybe he wanted it as a secret?"
Stacy: "that's not a problem here, do you know how it works?" Yuanji shook her head saying no.
Stacy: "do you have anything to wear?"
Yuanji: "does it require wearing something nice?"
Stacy: "yes and no- you know what I'll show you, come." she takes Yuanji's hand and takes her to go somewhere.
Yuanji: "where are you taking me?"
Stacy: "my apartment, i think i have clothes that i don't fit me anymore."

(TimeSkip Next day near afternoon)

Today was the day of his date with Yuanji as Andrew finishes shaving his sideburns and mustache and small beard and looked himself seeing himself younger version of him.
Andrew: (she is going to be impressed.)
All the sudden his phone rang and he exits the bathroom and answers the phone.
Andrew: "hello?"
???: "Andrew what are you doing now?"
Andrew: "im going to be busy Stacy, what's dad doing?"
Stacy: "he's in a meeting with a Korean general, i heard they both know eachother back then."
Andrew: "damn i was going to-
Stacy: "use his car for your date?"
Andrew: "how do you know?"
Stacy: "i bumped into your her and kinda helped her out so don't worry about the ride, i got you covered just get to our apartment she'll be ready once you get here."
Andrew: "Stacy your a life saver."
Stacy: "welcome big boy, now hurry up."
Andrew: "bye." he sighs with relief after the call then gets ready for the date.