Chapter 57: Reito-Chi: Part 4: Mirrors

Start from the beginning

"Glenn!" Zander ordered and at lighting speed, Glenn quickly appeared in front of the horses, forcing them to stop.

The third one that had no body ran past him and was quickly stopped by Kuza. Glenn noticed the bodies were slumped and bloody, battle wounds.

"Please tell me you are alive!" Glenn growled and quickly pulled them down onto the ground.

His eyes went wide when he recognized the first one. It was Beleth. Kuza had run quickly to the second, as he began checking for a pulse. It was Shamir. She has a deep slash wound on her back, bloody cuts on her arms and on her cheek. Her nose was bleeding a bit but there was a small gash on her forehead. As for Beleth, it was a miracle he survived a cross slash on his chest as well as his back. But his wounds were deeper, and he was barely hanging on by a thread. Glenn noticed puncture wounds on his arms and one on his neck.

"Both are alive!" Kuza yelled and Beleth stirred, despite how gravely wounded he was.

"Hang on Beleth!" Glenn yelled about and the knight was barely able to whisper.

"S...Sandana....help...her...please..." Beleth was barely able to choke out and then passed out.

"KUZA!" Glenn yelled and the man immediately began working his healing magic.

"Glenn and Kuza!" The two looked up to the air and saw Zander riding Skylar, "Get them to the clinic immediately! I'm going ahead to check what happened!" He yelled and went on his head.

"No, you idiot!"

Too late. Zander already was flying Skylar as fast as he could to reach the area where the horses came from. He was a bit in a dark area of the woods, which he usually stood clear of but that is not stopping him right now.

"Land!" Zander ordered and the closer he got hear could hear blades clashing.

"GHYAAAA!" A woman's scream was heard and now he had a better view.

Sandana was thrown back at a tree trunk and cough out blood as the air in her lungs was knocked out. She panted heavily as she held her dagger with her right hand, glaring murderously at her enemy. She multiple cuts all over her body, bleeding but she did not care as they were slowly healing themselves. Gods, at times she hates her extended human life span, but right now, she is grateful for it. If she was a normal human, she would be nothing but a dismembered body on the ground.

"You have a lot of guts looking at me like that." A male voice sneered as they took a step forward.

"Be...quite..." she snarled despite fear filling her body.

He took him.

He killed him.

He killed Jade.

He killed my child.

Child...child...childchildchildchild!!

"RAAAHHHHH" Sandy roared an inhumane cry as she lunged at him.

Her eye filled with nothing but fury, rage, sorrow, and despair as the memories came flooding in. The male only chuckled, raising his arm use Thron however..no one ever expected for a knight and a griffon to suddenly ram into them, and send them flying out to the ground. Sandy was too damn shock at what she just witnessed and was suddenly pulled the waist up into the air.

"You alright?!" She looked up and saw it was Prince Zander and his griffon had saved her.

Skylar had his claws around her waist as she dangled from him. Thankfully the griffon flew away quickly, and they made it to town. The man that attacked them was pissed but decided to let it go. He got what he wanted. He warped away. As for Zander, he ordered Kuza to quickly take the three knights to the clinic and get immediate treatment. To Glenn, to immediately contact the Church of Serios and report what happened. As for him, he took about 14 knights with him to quickly search the forest.