Chapter 12: Dual-Ego: Part 2: Long Ago Buried Heart

[Chapter Warning: This chapter has mentions of depression, suicide, self-harm, gore, and other heavy topics. If you are triggered or are disturb by these topics, you may skip this chapter if you want to. Before anyone comes after me, I do have experience in the topics of depression, self-harm and suicide because I myself gone through it. If you are suffering from depression, please speak to a counselor, go to therapy, or speak with someone you trust. Never be afraid of asking for help. Thank you for your time.]

- Dream -

"Hey, Arisa. Arisa....Wake up pendeja!!!"

With a violent push off her comfy bed, and a screech that would rival a bird's yell, Arisa groaned loudly as she just laid on the floor, trying to properly register what on earth just happened.

"Uugghh....Sothis....why did you wake me up?" The girl groans as she pushed herself up and sat.

"Sothis? Who is that? Arisa, don't tell me you have a worse hangover than I do?" A female voice said, and Arisa just groans.

"Wait...wha...?" Arisa finally snapped out of it and blinked multiple times as her eyes scanned the room.

Gray colored walls with anime and k-pop posters taped on to them shone nicely in the morning sun. Multiple shelves with textbooks, manga, magazines, and much more were lined up neatly on the walls. There were two big desks, one to the right and one to the left next to the two queen size beds. One was simple and neatly organized. An Acer nitro 5 gaming laptop was closed and to the right of it was a drawing tablet. There were a few books stacked and small shelves filled with office supplies. Also, a nice swivel chair, color black. The right one was covered in clutter. Boxes, papers, food wraps, and a few make up packages were on it. Plus, a pile of clothing on the chair. She looked to where the sunlight was coming from and turned to see a familiar balcony with slide open window doors. Outside, you could see a small garden of flowers. Arisa then turned to the owner of the female voice, who was tapping her feet, with arms crossed and a slightly annoyed look on her face.

"Theresa...?" Arisa whispered and the woman rolled her eyes.

"Pues claro!!! Now hurry up and take a shower!!! We're going to going to be late for our class!! Did you forget, today is your class's final?" Theresa said.

Theresa was a young woman with light tan skin, dark brown colored eyes, red colored hair that she had dyed and wore sea turtle earrings. Currently, she was dressed professionally in a black female suite. Arisa blinked and looked at the mirror as she stood up. Her dark brown hair was a mess, and she wore only a t-shirt, no shorts, only her underwear and no bra underneath.

"I'm....should I be...here?" She thought for some reason and just yawned as she headed to the bathroom to shower.

- 30 minutes later -

"Theresa, my class does not start till 12 pm....it's 8 in the morning...." Arisa groans as she was driving her 2016 jeep wrangler into a Starbucks driveway, and ordered two matcha iced lattes along with two bacon gouda sandwiches.

She was dressed in a white blouse with black khaki pants, and a black tailcoat with black heels. Theresa sighed as it now their turn to pay and she gave her card to the cashier and got it back. They went to the next window, got their orders and drove off toward the highway.

"I know, but did you also forget that you have a doctor's appointment today?" Theresa said and it finally dawned on her.

"Shit. Thanks for waking me up." Arisa said.